September 2015 Moms

Maternity Scrubs..

I'm a Dental assistant and most of my regular scrub pants still fit but they are starting to get uncomfortable. I have a pair of Uniform Advantage butter soft maternity pants they are all comfy but feel awkward around my ankles like they are too straight legged. Anyone e have a favorite brand of maternity scrubs? I've noticed there isn't really a large selection. Thanks. : )

Re: Maternity Scrubs..

• When I was a nurse, I just wore scrubs in the next size up instead of buying maternity fit. I felt like the maternity fit were really unflattering and ugly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The maternity ones are a bit odd firing. Uniform advantage had allot more than most. I always sized up & transitioned from draw string to elastic waist bands with it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My SIL wore regular scrubs as maternity pants.
  • I'm a hippy person and pants are a nightmare to buy on a regular day. I may have no choice but maternity scrub pants. I plan on wearing tshirts with a lab coat once my tops no longer fit, maternity scrub tops remind me of wearing a poncho. I have no complaints about my buttersoft maternity pants beside they are awkward with shoes on. Hopefully I can find some flare leg style maternity pants. Thanks ladies.
  • Try jockey brand, I just got a Great fitting one with flared legs
  • I am planning on continuing to wear my elastic waist Urbane pants.  I love Urbane because they give ample room in the booty which us curvy girls need (read hippy with a butt) even when not pregnant.  Mine are from when I was a size bigger (I lost 20lbs before getting pregnant) but since they are elastic I could always wear them there was just much more room.  I love them because they have a fold down elastic band that goes under my belly and there is still lots of room in the hips and butt. 
  • I have some Cherokee brand maternity scrubs. They have flared legs and a super comfy waistband.
  • I have labor of love s.c.r.u.b.s and i absolutely love them. They are full panel and have glare. I hate straight leg scrubs.
  • I have Cherokee Flexibles, they're comfy!
  • Thanks everyone. We are closed next week. I will have to go do some shopping. : )
  • I am also wearing the Cherokee Flexibles. They are great and have a flared leg.
  • Cherokee flexible are super comfy
  • I went up a size in scrub pants almost immediately from being so bloated and so far my scrub tops still fit fine, but I may have to go up a size in those too. My work provides us with scrubs, so I'm not spending my own money on them and they don't have any maternity ones despite the fact that almost everyone who works there are women. 
  • We get a yearly uniform allowance, and it comes in June, so it's out of pocket to size up before then. For pants my health pro (flip down waist) and koi (low rise) fit, and I bought one pair of mobb a size up and the inseam still fit nicely. I bought white maternity t shirts to wear under scrub jackets, so I won't need more shirts :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"