July 2015 Moms
Options

ranting about my POS baby daddy

The fact that he would try to use his unborn daughter that he has not done ONE thing for nor bought ONE thing for, when I know he has money because he just bought a 2015 charger, to help him get out of his drug charges just completely fucking astounds me. Not even a month ago he was saying she wasn't his baby. He can't just claim her when it benefits him. I really hope they send him to jail tomorrow.

Re: ranting about my POS baby daddy

• Options
    Yea he's a jerk.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hendS731hendS731 member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah I already talked to the DA after that & they said they know he's still selling & that the were planning on prosecuting him anyways & that he has a huge strike against him because he's using this lawyer that's known for working for drug dealers & that those messages were the cherry on top. Lol
  • Options
    Wow, what is wrong with him? Maybe we'll get lucky and the judge will order to have him sterilized.
  • Options
    Is this that Mason kid from a way earlier post?
  • Options
    Yup same guy! @grlplz
  • Options
    He sounds like a real tool. I'd pretend to go in support of him and then eff his day up by bringing all the text messages.....But that's none of my business.
  • Options
    What a jackass, I agree with @Ckorines
  • Options
    qtjo5qtjo5 member
    It would probably be less stressful for you to not engage in the bs. You dont want to cause any stress on baby !
  • Options
    Yes I would completely cut him out of your life. It sounds like he only cares about himself. Someone like that doesnt deserve to see his baby, he would probably just put her in more danger. Im sorry your going thru this, try not to stress to much about it. Easier said than done, I know.
  • Options
    I totally understand what you are going thru, my situation is close to similar. Except no court or drug charges, mine just decided to cheat on me before I for pregnant and after, only I didn't finds out until after I found out I was pregnant. He's doing nothing to be here except call and check in every day, every day he's away from his new girlfriend. Not been to one appointment, but feels he should be with me for her birth and get his last name. Oh and wants to stay with me before and after the birth. Smh. Delusional. I have no respect for him or his new girlfriend, as she knew about new and me being pregnant the entire time. No class or self respect. My advice to you is to stay far away from him. He's no good for you or your baby! I don't understand some men, totally clueless. Dumb. .irresponsible.
  • Options
    I LOVE your response back to him!!! Way to stick up for you and baby...you are going to be a great mom!
  • Options
    Oh hell no. Things like this set me off. For one, you don't go out and buy a 2015 charger when you have a child on the way AND going thru drug court. That shits expensive. My husband bought and iPhone 6 and I flipped my shit. (Over exaggerated) you don't need losers in your life, even if he is the sperm donor. I hope that you can move forward from him and raise your daughter without him. Which I don't even know you and have faith you will. I can see how it can be hard for you, but you got this girl!
  • Options
    So because your grandparents dislike him and they "spoil you" he doesn't feel the need to be involved in his child's life unless it benefits him? Naaaaaaa. Not that you want him involved.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"