Pregnant after 35
Options

Just an Intro

Hello group!  My name is Marcy.  I am 39 currently 16w6d into my very fist pregnancy.  My fiance and I live in eastern Iowa where he manages a radio station as well as being on the air and I work as a personal banker.  Our current babies all have four feet:  Molly, a 15 year old German Shepherd/Beagle mix; Maude a 10 year old long haired Dachshund and JuJu, a 6 year old cat.  

I've been around The Bump for a couple of months but mostly found myself hanging out in my birth month club.  I've been lurking here for a few days and thought it was time to step out of the shadows and introduce myself!  *waves*  

CafeMom Tickers

Re: Just an Intro

• Options
    Hi and Welcome. 

• Options
    Welcome!  I'm an FTM, too, almost 38 :) 
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! This is my 4th, I'll be 40 on Monday!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! And welcome! Other than the one I have cooking my babies also only have 4 feet :)
    This is a chill board, you'll like the ladies here. My birth month board can get lively, its nice to come here and be a little more relaxed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!  I'm 43 and a FTM.  Still looks crazy when I type that out, lol!

I am engaged, too.  When are you planning your wedding?  Before or after baby?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats & Welcome!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"