Pregnant after IF

***3rd tri check-in 3/31***

This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

@lynnbrown4 3/27 Girl  
@pblge 4/17 Girl
@jlb902 4/18 Girl
@Canuck13 4/26 Girl
@gsancho 5/2 Girl
@jamielynn53 5/4 Boy
@rella22 5/7 Girl 
@sweetpotato123 May Twin Boys
@Kinderteach78 5/15 Girl
@iheartsippycups2 5/19 Boy
@1220winterbride  5/25 Girl
@DMEL 5/25 Team Green
@turquoisequeen 6/3 Boy

QOTW: What about your pregnancy has surprised you the most?

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)

Re: ***3rd tri check-in 3/31***

• gsanchogsancho member
    edited March 2015
    And in case you are still checking in here, congrats to @lib1974 who had a beautifu baby girl on 3/25!   @lynnbrown4  you're up next - Good luck tomorrow!!!

• I had my 32 week bi-weekly appt yesterday. Found my source of horrible
    pain/pressure- I dropped 2 inches from 2 weeks ago, and the baby is head
    down, way in my pelvis. Dr made the comment that he wouldn't be
    surprised if I went before my 39 week scheduled repeat c-section. Yikes,
    hopefully not. I just need to take it easy & rest when I can. Next
    appt 4/13, then I believe I go weekly at that point.

QOTW: How fast it is going! My first pregnancy DRAGGED, this one is flying by!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Loading the player...
  • 31w2d and nothing new to report. Looking forward to our appt next Wednesday to see how big these boys are.

QOTW- I'm not sure if there is a whole lot that has surprised me. I'm shocked at how much weight I'm gaining by eating pretty well. And I can't believe we're talking about carrying these boys for another 7 weeks. So awesome when I was terrified to make it out of first tri.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• edited April 2015
    Good luck @lynnbrown4 !

30w6d here. Regular check up tomorrow. And hoping my iron level is back in normal range.

QOTW: once 3rd tri got here I was surprised how I definitely don't sleep as well, get aches and get worn out more easily and I consider myself to be in pretty good shape and exercise regularly. Anything for this LO though of course!

Eta: tagged wrong person

**Signature Warning**

TTC since July 2013
    DX: Unexplained or possibly DOR and DH 2% morph
    3 IUIs May-July: all BFN
    IVF Sept 2014: 12R 10M 8F, 5 day eSET 9/15, 4 frosties
    Beta #1 353, Beta #2 651, EDD June 3

TRUST in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

• 35w3d today.  After a miserable and tiring weekend (I think I got too excited with the nice weather Saturday and walked more than I should have), I caved and got a prenatal massage yesterday.  Between that and lots of catching up on sleep, I feel good today!  It's crazy how little activity can wear me out.

QOTW: I think the symptoms that surprised me most are swamp crotch and insomnia.  I also didn't expect my heartburn to be so bad, but that at least was a symptom I'd heard of.  

• Total frustration! 40 weeks & 4 days today. Last week, my doctor said I'd be induced tomorrow (April 1st). But when I called labour & delivery today (his office is in the hospital), they told me that's not how it works. Turns out I will see the doctor for a regular appt tomorrow, and then if the baby is still in good health he will let L&D know I need to be induced. Nurse told me they'd call when a bed is available, usually 2-3 days after the last appt, so unless baby decides to make an appearance on her own soon, it looks like I'll be spending Easter weekend in the hospital.

Given what the doctor told me last week, my parents and siblings, who live across the country, were planning on flying in for Easter weekend to meet the baby. So this changes their plans, too. My spouse and I need a few days (at least) to get used to being parents before the bombardment of visits from relatives, especially since they live out of town and will be staying with us. My parents are awesome, caring people but with just really eccentric living habits, and dealing with them AND a bringing home a newborn would put my stress levels through the roof. So I'm trying to persuade them to NOT come for Easter and to wait a few weeks, to come and stay for a week or two when my spouse goes back to work. One parent is very understanding about this, the other probably won't be.

At any rate the thing that has surprised me most about this pregnancy is how excited other people (family, friends and work acquaintances) have gotten about it. I've never been the kind of person who goes gaga over babies, so other people's pregnancies have never interested me much, and I feel a bit shy about all the attention I've been getting.  

• @LynnBrown4 well that's annoying!  Seems like the OB should have explained that.  I know when you get induced, you technically have to go in the night before...but that's about all I know.  Hopefully you don't have to wait long.

• Can I join? I missed last week, but I'm 29w5d, expecting a girl on 6/10! So excited to be in 3rd Tri! We have a growth scan next week so I'm really excited to see how baby girl is measuring.

QOTW: hmmm I guess I'm surprised by how much I love my belly? I've always been very thin and was nervous about the physical changes but I just love my bump so much! I still have a ways to go growth wise so that may change lol!
  • @LynnBrown4 Holy hell, 40 weeks, 4 days?! OMG I would die! My Dr doesn't even let you go past 40 weeks. I'm sorry you are dealing with this. Hopefully baby will come soon. Were you dialed at all last appt.?!

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Feeling pretty good, beginning to have little aches & swelling. So I Got new big shoes, a belly lift strap and a new wedding band!!

Cheesy but true: At first , I was overwhelmed by how much I loved her!early in pregnancy , too! It shocked me when I saw her move on the U/s. She touched her tiny face...I had no idea how intense it would feel. Much bigger and more different than any other love.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 33w5d and things are flying by now! Still uncomfortable most of the time and she continues to get bigger (as does my belly!)

QOTW- I'm surprised with how much weight I didn't gain, despite how much I try to eat! I expected to just put on the pounds! my hubby asked what I was going to do when I didn't have the belly anymore and I cried! Lol! I'm also surprised with how good I have felt overall and I didn't get very sick this winter like I normally do. Even friends and family have noticed how healthy I have been :) pregnancy agrees with me apparently!
    ***BFP warning***
    Me (36) and  DH (34) married August 2010
    TTC since January 2010
    HSG in July 2011 found uterine polyps
    Surgery Sept 2011 to remove polyps
    Tried Clomid (monitored) Oct-Feb 2012
    Consult with RE April 2012
    Diagnosis ~ unexplained infertility
    May 2012 IUI-BFN 
    April 2014- IVF consult with RE
    May 2014- baseline~21 follicles, High FSH and estradiol
    IVF #1 Aug 2014~Lupron trigger protocol (Gonal-F, Menopur, Cetrotide)
    Stimmed for 9 days, trigger on 8/20~ 32-36 follicles seen, 16 measured on each side
    ER~ 8/22 ~ 36 follicles retrieved! 21 Mature, 17 ISCI'd
    8/27~Day 5 transfer of 2 BB blasts, 1 to freeze
    9/9~ BFP!! Beta #1- 978
    9/11~ Beta #2- 1965
    9/15~ Beta #3-7480
    1st ultrasound 9/24

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• @lynnbrown4 I hope you go into labor soon on your own so you don't have to wait for a bed to be available! And your family waits to visit like you want!

**Signature Warning**

TTC since July 2013
    DX: Unexplained or possibly DOR and DH 2% morph
    3 IUIs May-July: all BFN
    IVF Sept 2014: 12R 10M 8F, 5 day eSET 9/15, 4 frosties
    Beta #1 353, Beta #2 651, EDD June 3

TRUST in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

• @lynnbrown4  How awful!!  Maybe you'll go into labor on your own, and they'll have no choice but to give you a bed!  So frustrating..hang in there!

35 weeks tomorrow...going in for my GBS test on Monday......

I am uncomfortable, can hardly move by the end of my day, but still trucking along and still plan on working until my due date.

Most surprising thing at this point is how uncomfortable it has become to move and do the simplest things...like roll over...........

***SIGGY WARNING***

me: 28 - all test normal
    DH: 33 - SA normal

*unexplained*

TTC since September 2011
    2011-Oct.2013 - trying off and on, ob/gyn, no meds
    November 2013-December-EOD, ob/gyn, no meds

January 2014- ob/gyn ordered Clomid (50 mg) unmonitored, EOD-BFN
    February-Clomid 50 mg. unmontiored, EOD - BFN
    March-Switched to RE
    April- 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    May - 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    June-*BREAK/Switch RE*
    July- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #1- BFN
    August- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #2 - BFP!!!!

EDD: May 7th, 2015: Team PINK

• DMELDMEL member
    32w 3d here and nothing new to report. Had my growth scan last week and all looked well! My shower was this past Sunday and we got everything we needed and then some.

The thing that's surprised me most is how decent I feel since the horrendous first trimester ended. I've been pretty uncomfortable but overall can't complain too much. And here's a tmi surprise.... The hemorrhoid that showed up. I disgust myself ugh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"