Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

My bbt chart this am

i guess I'm not patient... I faxed it to my RE so we will see what she says... We are just so ready for our 1st baby!
"Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 

Re: My bbt chart this am

• Options
    I know the feeling!  Best wishes - hope it is a BFP!

Married - 10/10/2009

DS - Due 11/3/2012 born 9/28/2012 due to Severe Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome

DD - EDD 12/30/15

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</

• Options

I know the feeling!  Best wishes - hope it is a BFP!

Thank you! We are praying!
    "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

FF doesn't indicate that you've Od yet. But the high temps on CD8 and CD9 could be throwing it off. Any ideas as to why those two temps were high? If they were just high, there's a chance you didn't O yet. Also do you temp vaginally or orally? I had some really rocky temps when temping orally due to mouth breathing. I'd be curious what your doctor says, so please update!

I still think cd 14, but do tell what doc says.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Options

FF doesn't indicate that you've Od yet. But the high temps on CD8 and CD9 could be throwing it off. Any ideas as to why those two temps were high? If they were just high, there's a chance you didn't O yet. Also do you temp vaginally or orally? I had some really rocky temps when temping orally due to mouth breathing. I'd be curious what your doctor says, so please update!

I just refaxed it so it will be some time before she calls me... Shes always busy... I hope it's not 14 because we didn't bd that day, we bd thurs, Friday, Sunday...
  • Options

I have no idea what may have happened. I could of stayed up late... I don't remember
  • Options

I just refaxed it so it will be some time before she calls me... Shes always busy... I hope it's not 14 because we didn't bd that day, we bd thurs, Friday, Sunday...
    Ovulation day is not the best timing. The best timing is one day before and two days before.
    My TTC History:
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)

My Charts since 2009

• Options

Ovulation day is not the best timing. The best timing is one day before and two days before.
    welp! I'm still keeping hopes...  but if that were the case then well its not going to happen this month
  • Options

welp! I'm still keeping hopes...  but if that were the case then well its not going to happen this month
    You didn't have sex before cd 14?
    My TTC History:

My Charts since 2009

• Options

only cd 11

• Options

Only cd 11
  • Options

and my re told me to have sex the day of the surge and afterwards... omg I'm so confused 
  • Options

and my re told me to have sex the day of the surge and afterwards... omg I'm so confused 
    Oh honey. You gotta have sex before ovulation.

Generally a pos opk means ovulation is coming in 12-48 hours. So you could get a pos opk on the day you are ovulating. In that case, if you didn't have sex before, the pos opk, you missed the best window.

I mean, I guess don't count yourself out since your temps might be way off because of your bad sleep.

Next time you should be having sex every other day. Also, ask your RE about doing a trigger shot so you can time it better. Using opks during a clomid cycle is whack.
    My TTC History:

My Charts since 2009

• Options

Oh honey. You gotta have sex before ovulation.

Generally a pos opk means ovulation is coming in 12-48 hours. So you could get a pos opk on the day you are ovulating. In that case, if you didn't have sex before, the pos opk, you missed the best window.

I mean, I guess don't count yourself out since your temps might be way off because of your bad sleep.

Next time you should be having sex every other day. Also, ask your RE about doing a trigger shot so you can time it better. Using opks during a clomid cycle is whack.
    I just spoke to her and she said she thinks it happened on cd 14 but she says I should be fine if we had sex the following day because I'm still within the window... so idk I guess we will see.. and she said that based on my temp she doesn't see the need to do a progesterone check on cd7...
  • Options
    I meant dpo not cd 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"