June 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone else recently become a hypochondriac?

natjohnsonnatjohnson member
edited March 2015 in June 2015 Moms
Hi ladies.

I am wondering if anyone has become quite anxious (more so) about baby's health. I am finding that now I'm in the third trimester (27 +5) I am convinced that my symptoms match that of preterm labour; that general pelvic pain is PS etc. Basically that every little thing has a serious outcome. My thinking was more relaxed a few weeks ago.

Anyone else feel like a nervous freak?!

Re: Anyone else recently become a hypochondriac?

• Options
    I've felt like a nervous freak my whole pregnancy! I feel like it comes in waves-like one week I'm fine and the next I can't stop freaking out. Hang in there! We're both in the home stretch!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Especially if this is your first pregnancy I'm pretty sure it's quite normal to feel anxious about everything. I was with mine anyways. Second time around time is flying by and I'm a lot more relaxed. Take it easy and try your best not to worry , easier said than done I know!
  • Options
    hassibrihassibri member
    edited March 2015
    Hahahahaha @KonaCoffeeBean me too. =))
  • Options
    I understand where you are coming from but in a rather ominous way. Every week that passes I google "(insert week) chance of survival". It's not at all healthy to do but as I'm approaching 31 weeks I need to know that the baby would be ok if I do go into pre-term labor. Even though I'm by no means at risk for it but you just never know!!
  • Options
    Everything that happens I convince myself something is wrong. I'm constantly calling my sister who has a 19 month old and asking if certain things are normal. Usually she says yes but sometimes she doesn't remember. I guess you forget certain things or women would never have more than 1 child
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"