June 2015 Moms
Options

S/O snoring...

I seriously have him sleeping in another room for almost a week. It drives me crazy. Do any of y'all deal with this? I can hear him through the earplugs. :(

Re: S/O snoring...

• Options
    Yes, been there. Luckily for us, we have a really comfortable spare bedroom mattress. So I don't feel bad banishing him to the guest room. Momma needs her sleep! Good luck...zzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    My husband was kicked out months ago. I can't handle it! It sucks but it's hopefully temporary.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! One night I could hear him through 2 doors with both bathroom exhaust fans going.
  • Options
    Oh, it sucks. Try a white noise machine along with earplugs if you can, that might do the trick. I think it's hard now because usually if I'm sleeping it doesn't wake me up, so it used to be fine if I fell asleep first. Now, with having to get up a few times to go to the bathroom, it's impossible to fall back asleep if he's already snoring! Plus, I seem to be a lot more grumpy about it these days.
  • Options
    Made him go for a sleep study last year and he has a cpap now. Iccasuinalky he will take it off in his sleep... I go to the guest room and put in a white noise machine.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Options
    I do white noise a fan and earplugs. I feel for you babe !
  • Options
    My husband only snores on one side so I just nudge him to turn over on his "non-snoring" side if that doesn't work Breathe Rite strips work on him like a charm!
  • Options
    I'm the one that will get up and go sleep somewhere else, it's not fair to make him get up.  Right now we don't have a guest bedroom so I was sleeping with my 3 year old, which sucked because he uses me as a foot rest. We had company last weekend and had to purchase some air mattresses so now my husband is voluntarily sleeping on that. I know I snore and he is very kind to ignore it and leave me alone.  
    Mason James 
    July 23, 2011

Baby Girl Due June 9, 2015
  • Options
    My DH snores terribly when he is either really tired or has had a couple drinks. I either make him roll onto his side or sleep in the living room. We have a sofa sleeper which has been a life saver at times!
  • Options
    Nope, I'm the snorer right now!
  • Options
    Ya, my husband snores all the time. I've learned to just deal with it over the years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I think the thing for me is I'm not use to it. I worked nights he worked days. Now I am not working and I sleep at night with him. But once I get up to use the bathroom it takes a minute to fall back to sleep. And if he's snoring.. I can't fall back to sleep . I put a fan in the room and use earplugs but he's So loud. He comes snuggle before bed.. And then goes to the guest room.. I feel bad, but I been sleeping amazingly. I want all the sleep I can get now before little bit gets here. He's a sweety though.. He understands.
  • Options

I think the thing for me is I'm not use to it. I worked nights he worked days. Now I am not working and I sleep at night with him. But once I get up to use the bathroom it takes a minute to fall back to sleep. And if he's snoring.. I can't fall back to sleep . I put a fan in the room and use earplugs but he's So loud. He comes snuggle before bed.. And then goes to the guest room.. I feel bad, but I been sleeping amazingly. I want all the sleep I can get now before little bit gets here. He's a sweety though.. He understands.

Eh, don't worry about it then. You can return the favor if you want when LO gets here by sparing him (some? most?) MOTN wake ups. Not sleeping in the same bed is awesome - definitely much better sleep. Ever been in a hotel with two beds and you each take one? Love that.
  • Options
    I've always been the snorer in our relationship. Yay for chronic allergies! :D 
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Options
    Snoring drives me nuts but I'm probably guilty of it too.
  • Options
    I'm a snorer too but DH snores the loudest. We've been together so long that oddly enough I got so used to it that sometimes I can't fall asleep until I hear him snore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"