July 2015 Moms
Options

Horrible Dreams at 23 weeks??

So last night I woke up around 11 and could not fall back asleep and when I'd try I kept picturing my daughter born now, her born as a stillbirth or hearing there's no heart beat. I don't know what to make of this but it's driving me crazy and I'm getting very nervous bc I'll be leaving the state on the 4th. Only thing keeping me positive is on the 3rd I have a appointment and I'll hear her heart beat. Has this happen to anyone else?

Re: Horrible Dreams at 23 weeks??

• Options
    Yep, it's pretty common to have vivid and/or bad dreams during pregnancy thanks to the hormones.
  • Options
    kacdanzkacdanz member
    edited March 2015
    Bad dreams are very common. I've had straight up nightmares that even after I wake up it takes me awhile to shake it off. I realize it's just another bizarre thing that happens to us pregnant ladies. Just keep on pushing. Wish I could say it won't happen again but it prob will!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been very lucky not to have any bad dreams or nightmares but man have I had some sex dreams LOL! 
    Hope your dreams get better. =)
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • Options
    Omg I have nightmares all the time ! Literally every night I wakeup scared to go back to sleep !
  • Options
    Yup, I had two really bad nightmares this past week related to being molested by some creepy men, same type of dream both times. It is really strange because I have never been molested or assaulted before and don't have any fears of these things happening but I woke up panting and sweating both times so they were pretty intense dreams.
  • Options
    @GSUDavis I consider some of my sex dreams nightmares!!!
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I was about to give birth but she was going to burst out of my stomach Alien style and I probably would not survive. That was the first bad dream I've had since pregnant and wow, was it vivid.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had a couple bad dreams. They say we dream about the things we worry about. So try to not to worry so much. HA joke.
  • Options
    Had a terrible nightmare last week... woke up crying! Dreamt that DS1 had a fall from a height. it was such a realistic dream... messed me up for a few days
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"