Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

proper intro...

Hello everyone. I have been lurking and chiming in occasionally for about a month now. I would like to give a proper introduction and say hello to everyone. My name is Nicole. My husband and I are both 26 and ttc #1. We have been married just shy of 2 years. April will be our second month of actively ttc with temping and charting. We started ntnp in November. Thank you all for the valuable information. These boards have been very helpful getting me on the right track. Hopefully soon I will be able to reciprocate and help others as I learn more. Best of luck to all of you who are ttc and a BIG thank you to all the ladies who are a wealth of knowledge and take the time to share it! :)
Me:27 DH:27
Married: May 2013
TTC#1 since Nov 2014
MC June 2015
MC January 2016
Compound Hetero MTHFR Gene Mutation

Re: proper intro...

• Options
    Hi and best of luck!
  • Options
    BHEAT14 said:

Hi! Welcome officially and good luck on your journey. Also, AWESOME icon. Marla Singer is the best!  :bz

Thanks! I love Helena Bonham Carter. She is such a trip! :)
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nicoleann21nicoleann21 member
    edited March 2015
    Hi Nicole!  I almost though I wrote this post, we have so much in common.. my name is Nicole (27), my husband (30) and I have been married 2 years and are TTC #1.  April will be our second month of trying (and the first month I have an idea of what we're doing with this charting business)!  Good to meet you, good luck and keep in touch!

Edit: Grammer police.  
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1: April 2015
    BFP: 4/25/15
    EDD: 1/5/16
  • Options
    NWeb421 said:

Hi Nicole!  I almost though I wrote this post, we have so much in common.. my name is Nicole (27), my husband (30) and I have been married 2 years and are TTC #1.  April will be our second month of trying (and the first month I have an idea of what we're doing with this charting business)!  Good to meet you, good luck and keep in touch!

Ha that is awesome. I never met a Nicole I didn't like ;) Good luck to you as well! I'd like to keep in touch and have a buddy on here :)
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
  • Options

NWeb421 said:

Ha that is awesome. I never met a Nicole I didn't like ;) Good luck to you as well! I'd like to keep in touch and have a buddy on here :)
    I am also very similar to you ladies :) I am 27 and my husband is 29, we have been married for 2 1/2 years and are TTC #1. April will be our 3 month trying. It's nice to meet women on here who are going through the same things to chat; I would love to keep in touch as well. Good luck!!
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    Welcome and good luck! :D 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

NWeb421 said:

I am also very similar to you ladies :) I am 27 and my husband is 29, we have been married for 2 1/2 years and are TTC #1. April will be our 3 month trying. It's nice to meet women on here who are going through the same things to chat; I would love to keep in touch as well. Good luck!!
    Good luck to you too! Yes keep in touch! I'm not too sure of the best way to do that on these boards without creating new threads? I'm still learning How to use this site... Lol feel free to pm anytime :)
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"