July 2015 Moms
Options

Rocker/Glider Chair for Feeding

Does this look comfy for a feeding chair?

Re: Rocker/Glider Chair for Feeding

• Options
    I don't think it looks too bad. Have you read the reviews? People who have used that specific chair would probably have the best insight. We bought a recliner for our nursery. We have the same one in our living room so we know it's pretty comfy!
  • Options
    Is it the storkcraft? The photo looks similar to the one I ordered from Amazon. I used it a lot and it has held up well enough to use for LO2 though I'll probably toss if after that. I spent maybe $150 on our glider. A lot of people get really cushy chairs or recliners, which would be nice, I was just too cheap. 
    June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's what i plan on buying but debating a lazy boy as well. Something that lays back and more comfortable.
  • Options
    It is a StorkCraft. The reviews are either REALLY good or REALLY bad! So I don't know what to think haha.
  • Options
    I have one and I like it, it's pretty comfy and fits perfectly in our nursery. I'd like to have gotten a recliner or something big and cushy but we don't have the space for it in our house.
    Granted, my glider was a gift but I would have purchased this anyway.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have one like that just a different color. Bought it at Costco online. Don't know what I would have done without it. I fell asleep many times in it with my LO in my arms. I used a pillow to help hold her. I was also extremely tired so anything would have been comfy. I just bought a glider for our room and man it is extremely comfy more than that one but the problem is it's hard to close when you have it reclined so I probably won't have it up when baby number 2 comes unless we are sleeping. I also got the glider at Costco.
  • Options
    I was also thinking of getting the exact one I read a bunch of reviews most of them saying the back of the chair was to short.. im torn on what to do myself. Me and hubby aren't tall but some reviews said that they were only 5'2 and it was uncomfortable. Im 5'4 and hubby is 5'9 so im very torn on which reviews to believe.
  • Options
    I had wanted one like this but I would recommend finding it and testing it in person. I didnt love sitting in that chair. Make sure the chair fits you! I found the best chair but only after trying out 20.
  • Options
    I'm 5'2 and my DH is 5'4 and i s comfy for both
  • Options
    I have this exact chair and I'm 5'11 and I didn't think it was too short. This chair is nice and gets the job done fits great in a nursery, personally this time around I want something with a little more cushion.
  • Options
    qtjo5qtjo5 member
    For those who bought off Costco, how does it work? Free shipping to store or extra to ship to house?
  • Options
    I have that exact chair. It works fine for my husband and I, and he is 5'10. I never fell asleep in it or anything, but it was comfortable for nursing and rocking DS to sleep.
  • Options
    Inhave this exact chair. It was good, probably not the best. We will use it again for this baby though.
    I would recommend something that is easy to get in and out of because you will be doing it with an infant and some
    Of those big cushy chairs you need two hands to push yourself out of. This one you can just rock forward and stand up which is nice when you have a sleeping baby.
    One complaint about this chair would be that when the baby gets bigger (say 6 months) the arms of the chair were high enough that it made nursing difficult for me, and I couldn't do it in the chair as much. I am average height and weight. (5'4, 125).
  • Options
    @qtjo5 free shipping. And if you don't like it you can return it to your local Costco. At least that's how it's in Cali.
  • Options
    qtjo5qtjo5 member
    Thanks that is good to know @MEXARAB