February 2015 Moms

Ugh... the bleeding...

Is anyone still having issues with postpartum bleeding? I'm 7 weeks pp and mine keeps tapering off and starting back up. I know it's "normal" but I'm just so sick of it! I can't do anything without making it angry ... it happens the worst when I clean or workout. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so I'm going to ask just to be on the safe side, but I would LOVE to not have to wear a pad every. single. day. How long did everyone else's last??

Re: Ugh... the bleeding...

• With DD mine lasted until about 8 weeks. At my 6 week check up he told me to hold off on working out, etc for another 2 weeks. This time it seems to have stopped much much earlier. So we will see I'm not even 5 weeks yet. With DD it started again around 6.
  • Mine ended at 5 weeks pp, 2 weeks later I got my period and it's been dragging on for 2 weeks.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • Still bleeding here and almost 5 weeks pp. It'll get better. Hopefully things clear up for you soon
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • jtraxjtrax member
    I'm 6werks pp and I have the same thing. Bleeding will stop one day and start the next. Calling the doc tomorrow
  • usmcwife89usmcwife89 member
    edited March 2015
    I guess I was lucky. Mine stopped at 2.5 weeks pp. Got my period at 5 weeks pp, lasted 4 days. I'll be 8 weeks pp Thursday.

Edit: iPhone sucks
  • Almost 5 weeks pp and it has stopped for a day or two then started again. Went to hot yoga last night and now the flow has seemed to pick up today. At 6 weeks I'm have Mirena put back in so that might jack things up for a little while thereafter.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am about 6 weeks post partum and it started back up again. My doctor said it is lochia and its normal. She did say that working out can cause it and that I should take it easy. I haven't worked out but it still happened.
  • Ugh!!! I'm with you! 6.5 weeks myself. Not a heavy flow, but even a light flow requires a pad! Maybe week 8 will be the magic one for us...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"