April 2015 Moms
Options

Full moon baby

so does anyone believe in this full moon saying? The next one is april 4th! Supposedly full moons bring babies :)

Re: Full moon baby

• Options
    My boyfriend is convinced baby is going to come around that time even though I'm not due until the 17th. But I think his thinking has more to do with Easter time and new beginnings! I'm hoping little one doesn't arrive until due date
  • Options
    My due date is the third so I'm so hoping she's born on April 4ths blood moon!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm due the 9th. My mom thinks I will go into labor for the full moon.

I went into labor with my son on a new moon.
  • Options
    I'm hoping to go in the 1st because that is the anniversary of my great grandmothers passing a few years back, and this baby has her name for her middle name. It would be an honor to make it a happier day!
  • Options
    Oh due 4/13!
  • Options
    Im due 4/12 but wouldnt mind if she came with the new moon. Im so interested to see what happens!
  • Options
    I'm due 4/1 but my guess is 4/4 and I didn't even know that was a full moon!!
    Just got done doing MAJOR deep cleaning of the house since I figure it's probably my last weekend. Hubby is still finishing up steam cleaning, this baby better not come tonight because we both need sleep! lol
  • Options
    My first was a full moon baby. There was a super moon a couple weeks before my second was due, but nada.

I do buy into it though!
  • Options
    The 4th is our anniversary and while we aren't planning anything for it I'm hoping I don't go into labor that day.
  • Options
    I've heard a lot about this.. Something about the gravitational pull since our bodies are made up of 80% water..
  • Options
    I do believe this! The person who told me about it was a delivery room nurse who experienced it first-hand and said it was a well-known thing among doctors and nurses. Sounds a little funny but I do believe it's true!
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
  • Options
    Bring it on! My EDD is the 5th but I'd much rather go the 4th to avoid any Easter festivities.
  • Options
    I absolutely believe in this! The moon cycle affects almost everything!
  • Options

My hospital won't schedule convenience inductions on full moons b/c they are inevitably full with spontaneous labors.  Medically necessary inductions still get done - but otherwise they make the inductions wait until after the full moon.

DD 7/2010, DS 3/2012, #3 due 4/24/2015

• Options
    Tomorrow is the day! Lets see who goes into labor!
  • Options
    Isn't tomorrow some sort of crazy blood moon or something? Who knows- but I will take it!
  • Options
    It is a blood moon. One of the most powerful full moons all year... it's my due date... let's see what happens... good luck ladies!
  • Options

My due date is the third so I'm so hoping she's born on April 4ths blood moon!!

Born April 2nd. Still love my non blood moon baby!
  • Options
    My due date is the 5th. If I start labor tomorrow night that would be nice :p
  • Options
    Praying this blood moon does something for me, not wanting to be induced on Thursday!! Fingers crossed for everyone!!!!
  • Options
    Well, mine missed the last full moon, but I am due on the fourth so hopefully.
  • Options
    My induction is scheduled for 4-14. Currently 37 weeks 6 days :) full moon is at 707am in my town. Hoping for labor
  • Options
    I'm in labor and delivery now....it seems like there a lot of babies....I'm getting induced today (medically necessary)
  • Options
    I'm due on 4/6 and scheduled to be induced on 4/9 but I would love for the baby to arrive today! Good luck ladies!!
  • Options
    I had contractions 7 minutes apart last night for a good hr and then they stopped i was so disappointed!
  • Options
    So anyone have luck with the full moon?? Not me!
  • Options
    Sadly just really strong BH contractions
  • Options
    I have been crossing my legs and fingers with my feet up relaxing since Thursday night that I don't go into labor until at least tomorrow afternoon so I can celebrate Easter w DD, I guess I'm backwards!
  • Options
    Same here... I've also been super moody all day. I think I'm over this whole pregnancy thing now.
  • Options
    Earlier had contractions on avg 5 min apart then decided to lay down and they stopped but im still having back pain and cramps. Cant seem to get them to stay!!
  • Options
    Hey I'll take whatever force I can get at this point! Not due til the 20th but I'm 38w which is longer than I went with my son. Already 1.5cm and 50% effaced with lots of irregular contractions. My doc thinks I'll go into labor early. Would love a full moon/Easter baby!
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The moon didn't work :((
  • Options
    Just really strong BH all day and constantly. Due Thursday and doing everything I can to get this show on the road!