March 2015 Moms
Options

Feeling helpless

I've been feeling so helpless and it's making me super emotional. I'm in bad pain because of the cut they did down there and I can hardly do anything. I'm so thankful for my mom and husband but I can't help but feel bad and sad because I wish it was me doing all the things for my baby. Anyone else feel this way? I swear I can't wait to feel better and just be able to move around without being in pain. It's really getting to me :(...

Re: Feeling helpless

• Options
    You will start feeling better soon.. Make sure you're eating well and getting sunshine if possible. I had the baby blues for the first several days after delivery and it wasn't over anything specific. I just felt super emo and cried a lot and wanted to just feel "normal" and happy and well. I had a second degree tear and am still dealing with a little discomfort down there (I delivered 3/11), but emotionally I feel a lot stronger and more capable of dealing with all the postpartum stuff. You'll get there.. Just let yourself rest and get well. You will have plenty of time with baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"