Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

D&C Frustrated and Scared

I had my 2nd ultrasound yesterday and found out my baby stopped developing soon after my 1st at 6 weeks. It was heartbreaking. We have a healthy 5 yr old and wanted a sibling for him badly. I just feel hurt and confused and my husband has no clue how to help. My D&C is scheduled for Monday but I started spotting and cramping today and I am scared to miscarry at home. I have no clue what to expect. I wanted to work tomorrow to keep my mind off things but now I don't know if I could handle it starting there. I feel like I failed and never want to feel this way again.

Re: D&C Frustrated and Scared

• Options
    Sorry for your loss. I am at the tail end of my bleeding. I have done it at home. I did go to the emergency room when it all first started because I was cramping so bad. They sent me home with some pain meds to help. The cramps did get pretty bad. The bleeding too but more when I actually went to the bathroom. My fiancé was amazing. Just rubbed my back or stroked my head. I cried a ton between the pain and just being upset. From my experience it wasn't that horrifying. Still never wanna do it again but who would. Hope this helps. Hang in there.
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I'm so sorry for your life. It sucks and it's not fair.
    You can do it. Stay strong.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I am pretty sure I miscarried naturally. Last night I had severe cramps and passed a lot of clots. Its been like a heavy uncomfortable period since. They took blood yesterday and will tomorrow. I am hoping this means no D&c Monday. I pray this means my body is preparing for a healthy pregnancy next try. Our parents didn't know we were trying. We wonder if we should tell them what happened?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"