1st Trimester
Options

*~* July Sparklers' Tuesday Check-in *~*

2»

Re: *~* July Sparklers' Tuesday Check-in *~*

• Options

M: How was your weekend? Any baby/pregnancy updates?

it was horrible.   My sister and Mom ruined it!!!!   Had our 2nd appt with doc...went fab.

T: What color do you think your baby?s eyes will be? For a more scientific guess, see this website:

BLUE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    T: I have blue eyes and so do both my parents. My DH has green eyes and the rest of his family as brown and green eyes. So either color is strong each side. I hope they are green like DH's. His eyes are what I was first attracted to.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I both have blue eyes so we have 100% chance of blue eyes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Please add me to the list.  I'm Rachel, 27, and due July 20.

My eyes are blue and my husband's are hazel.  My son's are blue and I was shocked when my daughter's were a dark brown.  I'm thinking baby #3 might have hazel like Daddy's.

• Options
    This one is easy. Both DH and I have brown eyes. So our baby will have brown eyes too!
  • Options

Unfortunately, the website does not take into account hazel eyes, or as my hubby calls them "color changing eyes".  We both have hazel eyes as do both of my parents and all of my siblings.  Hubby's mom has brown, his dad has blue, and he has a brother with brown and one with blue. 

Soooooo....I'm going with Hazel.

On another note, I'm a little annoyed that at our OB appointment this morning, the doctor didn't let us here the heartbeat.  And, as excited as we both were to be at our first appointment, we both forgot about it until after we left!  I guess we're waiting 4 more weeks.  :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Update: Appointment was fine.  They couldn't find the heartbeat so I have an ultrasound later this afternoon.

QOTD: BLUE 100% My husband and I are both blue.

• Options
    I'm thinkin Green Dh and I both have green. This site said 75%
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options

Thanks for posting that site! ?It said 66% chance of green and 33% chance of blue. ?Either one is pretty and fine with me! ?

?

Oh, and I had a birthday, so my new age is 24. ?(Jessica, EDD July 20)?

?

• Options
    It's hard to guess because I have hazel (brown and green) and DH has blue. So I'm guessing either hazel, or blue!
  • Options
    I have blue eyes and DH has brown eyes. ?One of the few things I would like for our baby to get from me is my eye color, but, I'm guessing, he/she will end up with brown eyes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi! This is so exciting! My name is Nicole, I am 33 and I live in Northern CA too! My due date right now is 7/31/2009. I am ten weeks this week : ) I will find out the sex of the baby when it's time. I was pregnant last year but lost the baby at 20 wks due to a neural tube defect. Very, very, very sad. But we've moved on now and are extremely excited!!

BTW - can someone please tell my what DH stands for? it's killin' me! I also have tried to create a ticker twice and when I get to the end it doesn't have a submit button and so far it has not worked. Help Stick out tongue

• Options
    We both have blue eyes, so I'm thinking blue!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Birthday
  • Options
    My cat Calvin looks just like yours! Aren't they handsome? My Calvino (his name in Italian) is a little skinner, but not by much, and has bright green eyes. Very cute!!
  • Options

Could you add me to the list?  My name is Anne, 25, EDD July 14. 

Thanks!

• Options
    Both me and DH have blue eyes. So we are going to get little blue eye kids.
  • Options

50% chance for blue, 50% chance for green...guess we'll find out in July!

• Options
    I'm blue and DH is blue green...so some variation of the two...:)
  • Options
    Green -the calculator says 91%.  We both have green eyes as do both of our mothers.  Both of our fathers and siblings have brown eyes.
  • Options
    Please add me to the list.  My name is Susan and I am 25.  EDD July 17th
  • Options

DH is hispanic, and I'm white but all my family has brown eyes, so our child will definitely have brown eyes.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"