Breastfeeding
Options

Weight loss

Anyobe struggling to lose the last 10-15 lbs while breastfeeding? I exercise (fairly regularly) and eat pretty healthy. It's so frustrating!!!

Re: Weight loss

• Options
    Yes, but now that I have cut back to only nursing about once/day I am only 2-3 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight.  But the frustrating thing for me is that my stomach still looks big/pregnant!!!  I must have lost so much muscle tone. :(  Hang in there and know that once you cut back the last 10-15 pounds comes off pretty easily.  I seriously need to find some good ab exercises though.
  • Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!!! I'm sure you look fabulous :) I hear you on the abs. Two c sections later and I can store things on my shelf ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My baby is 5 weeks and I am so exhausted and hungry I cannot lose weight. I lost all but 15 pounds right after delivery and the scale won't budge. My baby starts three half days at day care in a week because of school and I'll be able to work out those days!! Please God let me get back to my body (mostly) by summer! I'm going to Florida in June!
  • Options
    My LO is almost a year old and still nursing often. I only have 5 more pounds to lose to get back to my prebaby weight and I'm stuck. I have tried everything.
    happily married since 2009, SAHM
    diagnosed with unexplained infertility, regular cycles
    Baby #1: ttc naturally for 3 years, 6 yr old daughter
    Baby #2: ttc naturally for 2 years, 2 yr old son
    Baby #3: ttc naturally since August 2016
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Last time around I didn't lose the last 10lbs till after I stopped bfing. Then it literally melted off within 2 weeks.
    Expecting the same this time. I have 20 to go to get to pre preg weight. The shape if my body is another thing. Not sure I'll get that back...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"