1st Trimester

Getting ready for baby

What did you start buying and when?
I want start buying clothes for baby but i think it might be too soon.

Re: Getting ready for baby

• I waited until we got good results at our anatomy scan.
  • I bought a few things after my first trimester and like @NoSugarCoating (love your SN btw) bought bigger items like travel system and crib after my anatomy scan was confirmed normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought a few things after my first trimester and like @NoSugarCoating (love your SN btw) bought bigger items like travel system and crib after my anatomy scan was confirmed normal.

Thank you! 
  • Thanks for sharing :)
  • I'm only 9 weeks, but I'll be waiting until after the anatomy scan. Thank you for asking this question!

• We looked around at Mom to Mom sales and kept an eye out for furniture sales when it came to cribs. We really lucked out with our crib during a clearance sale in our 1st trimester. We also watched baby wearing groups for wraps/carriers as I knew from friends that I wanted a good quality woven wrap and a Tula for hiking and I hated the baby bjiorn from using it with my cousin.
    As far as clothes it's up to you if you like some of the gender neutral clothes or not. We decided not to find out the sex of the baby so we only bought gender neutral colours (greens, yellows, reds, pale blues, etc.).
  • I started buying small things after we heard the heartbeat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"