1st Trimester
Options

Ugh, confused

This saga just keeps getting weirder and weirder with this pregnancy. Even the PA and doctors are saying it's "odd". I'm 5w5d as of now.

Reader's digest version up til today:

Thursday night: Go to ER with bright red bleeding; diagnosed with "threatened miscarriage" and a UTI. They saw nothing on the US, cervix still closed. HCG 6332.

Saturday: Follow-up with doctor; another exam and US. Sac measuring 7 weeks (impossible), still bleeding, cervix still closed. HCG 10,014

Monday: Another follow-up. Another exam and US. Sac declared "irregular" as it's banana-shaped with jagged edges like it's collapsing on itself, tech found a giant blood clot near my cervix. Cervix still closed. HCG: 15,001

I got those last 2 HCG levels just now. Doc says "outlook not good" but "don't give up hope". The numbers are going up but not "appropriately." I don't know WTF to think... I definitely still feel pregnant. Everything I've read about the jagged-edged sac is that it's collapsed and not viable. My next follow-up is tomorrow at 4 p.m. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh, confused

• Options
    I'm sorry your going through this.
    HCG is supposed to at least double every 24 hours. I'm not sure if that is your question and I'm not familiar with your other diagnosis'. Be good to yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"