Trouble TTC

Intro (loss mentioned)

Hi all,

I am new to all of this and have been struggling a bit lately and my RE recommended that I turned to a message board for a little support. My husband and I have been TTC for about 13 months. A few years ago I had an ectopic and lost my right tube, 9 months ago I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. We have been unsuccessful since. We've done the full infertility workup - blood work, HSG, sperm analysis and it all came back ok. My OB and RE both think that I will be able to carry to term and can't come up with any medical reasoning for the miscarriages. My left tube is open but I am only ovulating every other month and CD varies so much (i have a 10 day range) it has been really hard to track. I am currently on my 2nd day of my first round of Clomid (50mg) and I am just feeling pretty down about the whole process. 

I am really looking forward to getting to know some of you and I hope that I can serve as a support to some of you. Sending my very best <3 

Re: Intro (loss mentioned)

• Welcome, and I'm really sorry for your loss.   I'm looking forward to getting to know you as well, and I hope that your stay here will be short and sweet!

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"