September 2015 Moms
Options

when did i most likely conveive if im due in september

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Between December 8th and January 7th about 12-16 days after the first day of your December period.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For example- we are due September 15th. The first day of that cycle was Decemver 8th and we conceived around December 20th.
  • Options
    Or I could be wrong... Other people - Correct me?
  • Options
    OK thanks I'm due September 22 but couldn't remember first day of last period in December I do member the last day be in the 27The
  • Options
    We're due September 12th and I conceived exactly on December 18th. The first day of that cycle was November 30th.
  • Options
    The 27th of November? That would put you at conceiving around the 6th-10th of December due in early September. But if the last day of your period was late December- right after Christmas, you won't be due til October. But if you can't remember, just go with the later date if possible to avoid induction for being erroneously diagnosed as "over due". You want a baby with big healthy lungs. Good luck, Mama!! And congrats!!
  • Options
    I'm due September 29, so my conception date is dec.24.
  • Options
    I'm due September 13th. We conceived December 18ish that's when I got my go from the ovulation test. I'm a weirdo with the longest cycle ever and I ovulate the week before my period starts.
  • Options
    I conceived Dec 16 or 17, cycle day 17 or 18, with the help of a trigger shot on day 16. My 40-week mark is September 8 or 9.
  • Options
    I conceived December 25-26 lol one of the only days off I had working 2 retail jobs at Christmas time lol. I am due the 24th of September
  • Options
    I conceived either New Years Eve or New Years Day. I'm due the 25th of September. A dating ultrasound will give you a clearer idea usually of conception date, but as stated, a rough estimate is about 14 days prior to when you would have expected your period normally (based on the individual cycles we all have that vary greatly).
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due 17th September and concieved around 25/12/14
  • Options
    My last period was 12/12/14, on the 19th march I had an ultrasound I was 14 weeks exactly and I'm due 17th September. But counting back 14 weeks makes my last period the 11/12/14 so I ovulated on day 13 instead of ay 14. I have a regular 28 day cycle so all my dates add up. Even at my first midwife appointment when I was 6 weeks she put the due date at 18tj because that's exactly 40 weeks after my last period. So I must of ovulated a day earlier :)
  • Options
    Or should I say day 15 counting back from next period lol
  • Options
    First day of last period 12/12. Conception Christmas! Due date 9/18
  • Options
    I'm due 9/19. Conception date was 12/26.
  • Options
    Conception was Dec. 23rd and I am due Sept. 18th.
  • Options
    My Drs calculation is different than most of these, so maybe I'll actually go a little early! Date of conception was anywhere from 12/19-12/22 and I'm due 9/20 she said. I couldn't have conceived any other time because my boyfriend and I met up in Las Vegas while living in two different places.
  • Options
    I'm due September 16th so I'm guessing i conceived somewhere around December 20th. But oddly enough for me my Last period started on October 15th! I'm so irregular that I only get 3 to 4 periods a year, that's why this little one was such a huge surprise!
  • Options
    It all depends on how regular your periods are. People who have a period every 28 days will ovulated on average on day 14. People with longer periods will ovulate later on. So there's a few people on here that are due a day or two after me and there conception date is a day or two after mine. But then there's people who's conception dates don't make sense because there cycles will be different
  • Options
    I'm due September 5 and I'm pretty sure I conceived December 13. Work Xmas party with open bar haha ;)
  • Options
    trj724 said:

I'm due September 5 and I'm pretty sure I conceived December 13. Work Xmas party with open bar haha ;)

Due 12 days before me and I concieved 12 days after you on 25th so sounds right lol

• Options
    I'm due September 19th. The first day of my last period was December 13th. My doc told me that I conceived 2 days after Christmas, which I know I didn't because we had a house full of company that weekend (and no sexy time when we have company) so I'm thinking I must've conceived 3 days after Christmas on Sunday, the 28th, when the company was gone ;)
  • Options
    I have PCOS so my cycles are very out of whack. I'm due September 15th and it appears I conceived on December 24th.
  • Options
    I got pregnant on the only 28 day cycle I've ever had. Last period on Dec. 20. Conception on January 2nd. Due September 26th.
  • Options
    I'm due 9/5 and conceived 12/14. The first day of my last period was 11/29.
  • Options
    I conceived on the between the 8-18th. I am due on September 13th.
  • Options
    I'm due Sept 24th, my lmp was December 18th, but baby was conceived on New Years Morning!
  • Options
    While I don't know when the "conception" inside actually happened I know the act was either 12/31 or 1/1 and by LMP 12/15 I was due 9/22, now by U/S I'm due 9/19.
    My brain won't functionally figure out right now what the exact range would be but I'd guess mid December to mid January.
  • Options
    In December
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"