Multiples

*** ksgsmu ***

@ksgsmu how are you and the babies!? I'm really not on TB as much as I use to be. I miss everyone! I lurk though when I have a chance.

How's it going? Hope all is well. Are you working or a SAHM? Mia is 8 wks in few days and I go back tomorrow :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: *** ksgsmu ***

• I have been thinking about you!

My boys will be 11 weeks old this week and they are wonderful!  With taking care of them and working it has been so busy!  They are sleeping 8 hours straight at night now so I have some of my sanity back :) Whew those first 8 weeks were tough with recovering from the c section, two newborns and a bit of postpartum anxiety.  I am working back full time and it is tough getting back into work mode! I have a great company I work for so I take them with me to our office daycare 3 days a week then I get to work from home two days a week.  I really can't complain too much.

How are you and Mia!?!?
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• We're doing well tx! She's been a pretty good baby during the day but this last week she has been a tiny terror! Just wants held and so fussy.

Forget sleeping at night :( She might give me 3 hrs! Gosh I'm sure they are keeping you busy! How much fun they will be in few more months :) Did you have any help?

Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • How old is Mia? We had some growth spurts between 6-8 weeks that were tough!

I had help from family that honestly drove me mad but the best help I got was hiring a night nurse several nights a week for the first two months. Crazy expensive but worth every penny. I had a really tough recovery and some post partum depression/anxiety so being able to sleep some saved me. Also got my babies on a great schedule which is why they are sleeping so well now.
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• She's 8 wks tomorrow :) That's what everyone says about the growth spurts!

Oh the night nurse must of been heaven!! The family I nannied for..well still work for them had a night nurse for 6 wks aday toostayed during the day too. Just for one child lol. I then started when baby was 4 wks.

I need pictures!! Send me pm if you don't want to post!!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"