Working Moms

hi all! I need some advice badly.

According to scan, I am 5 weeks pregnant, and my first. I'm working class but I have been having terrible cramps even as I am typing right now that makes me just lay in bed.
No bleeding nor spotting though.
How can I cope with it at the office?
Working mums please help me out! :(( :-&

Re: hi all! I need some advice badly.

• Sorry I don't understand this post. Have you talked to your doctor about your concerns?
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• I think I remember having some initial cramps in the beginning for my pregnancy. They do pass. I would talk to your doctor if you feel like they are extreme. Otherwise, I remember just drinking lots of water and trying to take frequent breaks to get up and walk around the office when I could. I remember my doctor telling me that I couldn't use a heating pad and I personally am allergic to tylenol so couldn't take that. 

Good luck and know that it gets better. Throughout your pregnancy you will encounter many different things with your body. It can make it hard when you are at work. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks.
    I have my first appointment on Thursday.
    I drink tonnes of water but it doesn't seem to help out.
  • I hope all went well at the dr's appt and you are able to get some answers and relief. One thing I've read when I research discomfort during pregnancy is to try to rotate between sitting and standing throughout the day.
  • If you can find a way to prop your feet up at your desk that may help. Other then that drinking plenty of water is my best advise. I worked retail when I was ku with my son and it was rough at time but most of my Co workers were understanding.
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic