1st Trimester
Options

Cramping!

I have a job that is high stress and on my feet! Had bad cramps yesterday with no bleeding! They said drink water and rest which is impossible at work! Took another test today because I am scared! Lines appeared but took longer and were lighter than before. I am 7w3d is this normal?

Re: Cramping!

• Options
    They "say" and I put that in quotations because every woman's pregnancy is different but they say if they feel painful it isn't normal. Now my mother went 6 months with a full period and full on cramps with me and I turned out just fine. I would say not to chance it and go in and get looked at. Unfortunately if it is a miscarriage there is no way to stop the process. Hard to say for sure since it can go both ways. I hope everything turns out just fine!
  • Options
    A home pregnancy test at this point is pretty useless. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Cramping is normal because your uterus is stretching and growing and a vigorous pace right now. It's actually the only pregnancy symptom I have had this entire time and it's reassuring to me. Only if it's very painful and accompanied with blood should you be concerned, and even if you get a little bleeding it could be normal. When can you get in to the doctor? Let us know how you do ok?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I called and they said not to worry! I don't see them until the 31st! But no bleeding and it's been 2 days with very little mild cramps to none! I am optimistic! Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    I had mild cramping every day between 4 weeks and 9-10 weeks. I was very worried as this is my first pregnancy, but it is likely just stretching so try not to worry too much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"