Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

intro, first loss *siggy warning*

Hi all. I seem to still be going through my first loss. I have two toddlers at home and we were trying for our third. I started spotting right at 5 weeks and it turned into a full miscarriage. What just kills me is the stop and start bleeding. I think "thank God its finally done" and then 8 hours later I start bleeding again. Has anyone else dealt with this? I feel like I cant move on until its done...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: intro, first loss *siggy warning*

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I also mc at 5 weeks but my body just treated it like a period and bled accordingly. I'm sure it's frustrating having to go back and forth like that.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I should have been 8 weeks today and our baby was measuring weeks behind. I started bleeding Tuesday night and just expelled the gestational sac today but continue to bleed. I can't imagine what it's like to have to relive the emotions every time you start bleeding again once you think the physical part is done. I am so sorry you are having to go through this :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. I also miscarried at 5 weeks this was my first pregnancy. I know too well how your feeling going thru as this is exactly what I have gone thru the last 2 1/2 weeks the constant stopping and bleeding again definitely makes it hard to move on and can be very emotional luckily for me it looks like it is finally coming to an end. So hang in there as it will eventually be completely over. Again sorry for your loss
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
    I'm having a hard time moving on 6 months post miscarriage.. Good luck.
  • Options
    I started spotting fri. I mc this past Sunday/mon and the ultra sound and blood work confirmed it today. I feel the same way. I am still bleeding. I feel like i am reminded of it all day long. Just when I think the healing process will start there it is again. I too have two other children one is 7 and the other 17 months. This is just such a shock after having two speeder pregnancies. The loss is so real. How long so women usually continue to bleed afterwards? Xoxo to all the new angel moms out there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"