Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Sleep struggle Help

Hi Everyone I really need some advice here.. So my little guy is 14 months old and usually take 2 naps a day and goes to sleep by 9pm.  Recently he has been crying non stop until he goes to sleep.  Today he only slept for 1 hour because he wouldn't take his mid morning nap so i put him to bed after lunch(still cried) ... and when I put him to bed tonight he was crying for about 15 min.. (probably because he was so tired too) .. I don't know what to do to stop the crying when it comes to bed time... any advice would be greatly appreciated!! 

Re: Sleep struggle Help

• Options

I think your LO is overly tired. Have you tried adjusting the nap times or maybe making bedtime earlier? Have you ruled out illness, teething or an ear infection?

• Options
    Well today I tried something new... I kept him up a little bit longer because maybe 2 naps are too much for him now... (bummer) I waited toll after lunch and then put him to bed he didn't cry as much... .. He is teething i see some more teeth coming in but at night he doesn't give me a hard time... just during the day.. We will see how this change goes... If it doesn't then I just don't know what could be the problem.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"