July 2014 Moms
Options

When will separation anxiety pass?

hi my name is dayna and I'm new to this. I have an 8 month old. She isn't my first she's my 3rd. My other 2 are 23 and 19! So this is like starting all over. I'm a stay at home mom so it's me and baby girl together 24/7. My sweet angel screams if I walk out of her eyesight, even if someone else is in the room with her. She cries so hard she makes herself sick, even if daddy or sissy are holding her. Please help! Will this pass???

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Thanks! It's so frustrating it's me and her all the time. Husband works, 23 year old has own life, 19 year old lives at home but goes to school and works so it's me and her. And the crying kills me. I'm not good at the cry it out thing. It breaks my heart.

Glad to see someone is still hear to talk to. I haven't been involved in awhile and just noticed posts that people were leaving. It's nice to have someone going through the same things to talk to
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can you go to the mall, starbucks, out to lunch? Anywhere at has more people so your LO can just get use to the idea of strangers.
  • Options
    I need to. We are definitely going to start getting out more. For both of our sanity
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"