Formula Feeding

bottles

hi,

please tell me what bottles are working for you for EFF.  The choices are too overwhelming. Thanks!

Re: bottles

• We started with avent. (They worked great with my last DD 7yrs ago. ) But not so much this time. Now we are using both the wide and regular Dr Browns bottles. I perfer the wide. The regular ones tend to leak if they fall over.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • My DD1 went from combo to FF at 8m and she used classic Avent all along. I am using the same with the new baby who BFs. They are pretty universal I think.
  • Loading the player...
  • Avent Naturals. We also have the Comotomo bottles but our kids never did well with them. 
  • I love the Avent bottles. I had two different types. Naturals and regular, I think?
  • We used the VentAire brand for both of my daughters. I think I tried about 5 different brands with the first before landing on these. Used them from the start with the second.
    Word of warning though. There are a few more pieces to wash but well worth it in my opinion
  • Dr Brown here. They help relieve gas with the way they vent.  
    Warning though... lots of pieces to wash! 
  • How do you know your LO isn't doing well with a bottle? We are using Avent Naturals, as we started off BF but having to supplement/pump. EFF now though.
  • Bad latch, lots of dribbling, choking, etc would be my guess? We tried the Comotomo bottkes and I thought for sure our twins would love them but they had the hardest time with those for some reason. Avent naturals for us.
  • We use playtex vent air with both my daughters and they worked great! Will use with our 3rd also!