Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!
((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!
This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF
community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles,
IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.
A check-in will be posted every week. Please reply to
the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in
will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you
currently are in your TTC. Once you get pregnant please post about your first
and second beta then move over to the pregnancy check in.
QOTW:Do you love the city/town you live in? If you could
live anywhere (money no object) with your family, where whould it be?
TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful
bleebebebebe- I had an appointment with my RE yesterday
for a fluid ultrasound. All looked fine. So I got my calendar and a birth
control Rx. BCPs should start in about 2 weeks with my next period and meds
begin in mid March. It's kind of starting to feel real that we are really about
to go through this again. Getting nervous too....
cinc1em- I'm checking out if the TTCA checkin, because I
am still getting BFPs on my wondfos and they are darkening dailly. By the calendar
I'm 4w today, so it's still extremely early.
emwaiting – 6/18We are currently off all meds and just
seeing what will happen on our own. Praying for that little miracle to happen.
You know be one of those that can say "it will happen when you quit
trying!" ha I will be 6 wks tomorrow from my last period so that is
frustrating that it won't come on it's own. If it isn't here in another week
then they will do a blood test to make sure I'm not prego and then do the meds
to start my period. Kinda hard to have that miracle without my period or
ovulating. We had to do IVF to get our DS so we are thinking we will have to go
down that road again so time to save $$ again!
fullfhope- we are TTC on our own right now, going to RE
on December 29 and we will make a plan then for going forward.
Gregermis- AMH results back today = 3.8. A
little lower than last time (I think it was 7), but still very good.
iloveflipflops- Not much going on just waiting to meet
with RE next month had to reschedule this months appt due to the lovely winter
katekat8721 AF came and went and was horrible. We are
still trying on our own, a miracle baby would be nice but ya know. We filed our
taxes and found we'll be getting back enough to cover the FET, so that's a load
off our chest. I weaned from the pump so this cycle was all jacked up, I don't
know if I should expect AF this weekend or if it'll be another 50+ day cycle.
Nursey (Okitty)- AF seems to make a regular appearance
despite our best efforts. It seems we are in for a long haul of waiting. I
think we will probably start preparing for the adoption road again. It's taking
a lot of convincing to get my heart back in that mindset.
MAbride0808-Cycle 3 was a bust. We are just going to
continue to TTC until our RE appointment in March.
TTC, with treatments
amandaleigh1- Got news of the results of my endometrial
biopsy today. I am happy(?) to report that I have chronic endometritis. I
started a 2 week course of Doxycycline today. Hopefully clearing this up will
give us a BFP on our next FET which we will go straight into with next CD1. I
think I just O'ed, but with poor timing and my compromised uterus, I'm not
holding my breath for a "surprise".
Ann679-I had my retrieval yesterday. I'm completely
shocked. They got 8 eggs and 6 of them fertilized. That's more than my first 2
cycles combined. Now I'm hoping for some good growth.
Bellalou – Coq10 2x a day, dhea, royal jelly, wheat
grass 5x a day, prenatals, folic acid, prevacid, Maalox in pill form 4x a day,
b12, melatonin. Seriously, it's ridiculous what I'm trying to do to get my #s
christina-Started birth control. FET should be the week
of April 12.
Efhoping2010- Estrogen Priming for IVF/ICSI
#4, LH surge detected on 3/09 Next, vivelle patches
start on 3/19 and then cetrotide shots start 3/20 for three
days! I also found a local OBGYN that does iui's that is willing to
remote monitor my IVF cycle and hopefully FET cycle too. Assuming we
can find the funds for all of this that is....
gazelle86- Ok girls it's 4dpt and I caved and took a
test. I know it's early but I just thought what the hell. It's a very faint
line but it looks like a BFP to me. Is it appropriate to post a pic and see
what you girls think?? I won't if it's not.-Ok girls. The line was definitely darker today. Excited
but still nervous as I know we still have a ways to go. I'm going to hang out
here still if I can until betas come back and so I can still root for
everyone!! Thanks for all your support!-Got my numbers back today which is 8dp5dt
a day earlier then scheduled and Beta #1 is 287! Dr said not to worry about
spotting it's normal. So this is almost double my DS first beta and a day
earlier then protocol!!
HeatherHam10- I just finished provera a few days ago and
I'm currently waiting on AF. Once she arrives we will begin bcp and prepare for
our fet the 2nd week in April so most likely April 9th. I'm feeling very nervous
for so many reasons. Ds will be 8 months then. We have 2 shots at an fet and
then wed be back for a fresh which I dread
hugmonkey- Received all my meds. I go for my day 2
ultrasound on Wed (on day 3 because of the blizzard we're expecting). So, I may
be started my injections soon. It feels unreal to be starting again.June0609-
We got 5 normal frosties after PGS. FET is scheduled for 12/10.
Kaf7- I triggered last night. Retreival tomorrow. Today
is DS's 2nd bday and we are off to go swimming after he opened the one thing he
really wanted...a bulldozer-Initially they got nothing from me so they had to flush
all of the follicles and ended up getting 4! I guess the RE was concerned we
might not get anything before we got started. Will find out tomorrow what
fertilized. They try to get everyone to a day 5 transfer or nothing. We are
expecting big storms both Sunday and Tuesday here so hopefully all of the stars
align and we make it to transfer. I am pretty sore and slept almost all day
long. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.-They were able to do ICSI on 2 and both fertilized! I
am relieved as I was preparing myself for none to fertilize. We will get a
daily update from here on out. Thanks for being my cheer squad. I couldn't do
this without you guys.-Call today was one was a 4 cell (what they want) and
one a 2 cell. They gave us the option of a 3d transfer but recommended pushing
to 5d with a 5% chance of nothing to transfer then but better chances of
pregnancy so that's what we are doing. If we have 2 on the day I am firmly at
putting back one and DH is firm on putting back 2. We will see what we have
then and make tough decisions if we have to.-Got call this am. I have one 8 cell graded 19/20 and
one 6 cell graded 16/20 for fragmentation. They are happy with both. I am
getting excited but also scared of any outcome.-Got the call this am that both embies are
13-16 cells but aren't the compacted morula a they'd like. I go for ET tomorrow
morning. When I asked for some more guidance about set vs det the embryologist
said to wait and see what tomorrow brings as the decision may be made for us.-Hi Guys. Both were morulas today. As a
result the RE gave us a pregnancy chance of only 10% and we put both back as
neither were felt likely to make it to freeze. I am trying to stay positive.
Beta isn't until APRIL 2!!!!!!!
Millie1984- Im waiting to start an IVF cycle-- just
waiting for AF so I can start BCPs (which will hopefully be any day now...)
MrsAmyDylan- I'm about to wrap up 2w of PIO. Beta is
in....170! Yay! Back on Monday for beta #2!!! Oh, my beta came back yesterday
at 1023! One more beta tomorrow. My RE wants the number above 1500 before they
will schedule the first u/s. I will move my updates to the pregnancy check-in,
but I will resume talking and cheering over here!
Pam MG – Had my beta this morning and it was 164!!! Next
one is on Monday (what a stupid long wait).
Phishgirl29- I'm 4 days past my 5 day frozen FET. I'm
going to test tomorrow. Beta is Wednesday. I feel extremely tired but have zero other symptoms. Thanks
for thinking of me!!!-Stark white today. Not much faith moving forward at the
moment.-It was still white, but I did get an evap
line today (hours afterward). Either way, I think I'm out. Beta is Wednesday.-I finally have a BFP today (12dpo or 7dp5dt). I'm so
nervous because it wasn't there. Yesterday. Beta is tomorrow. I'll accept any
prayers at this point. I'm not sure I could handle another chemical pregnancy!-So beta came back at 55.7. Progesterone is at 29. They
said that they look for a beta of over 50 at this point. I'm still cautious and
praying for doubling to occur. IF is such a mind fuck.
Pinkmickey24-9/17 Cycle 3 is underway. Going to sit down
and chat with DH about when we should return to the RE. I want to cycle
August/September again because a May/June baby if all works out is much nicer
on a teacher's schedule, but I would be grateful for a baby at anytime in the
Run20K-We're just waiting on AF to show (today or
tomorrow) and then will start BCP for IVF #3!!! I'm very excited and nervous at
the same time. I hope to have my protocol on Tuesday. Good luck everyone!
STL34-I had an ultrasound today before they thawed our
last embryo and there appeared to be fluid in my uterus and my lining looked
off. So, I was cancelled again. I am not sure what we are going to try next.
Thosethreewords- Two more days of BCP. Baseline on
Thursday and hopefully starting microdose lupron on Saturday. After much drama
with FedEx, I finally got the microdose lupron. Phew.-I just went to my suppression check and I only have 3
follicles (actually, one was a cyst - so really 2). WTF? 3 weeks ago I had 11
when my RE did the scan. She said it was unlikely to change more than 1 or 2 in
that time. It was a new sonographer and she wasn't getting the best images...I
really hope it is that. My optimism about this cycle is starting to fade. ETA - Just got a call from the nurse and things are a
go. Starting MDL Saturday and stims on Monday. I'm just going to
hope that my ovaries looked horrible because of the sonographer.
trigirl79 – First appt was last Hi ladies! Good luck to
those ladies cycling!!
WadzFaith-In 2ww purgatory after we transferred 2
embryos on Nov 2nd. Ist Beta will be 11/14 (9 days to go!)
wreckitsmommy- Thank you for telling me about this
check-in! I'll be sure to keep you all updated on Friday's appointment when we
go get SCSA results! Once we get Friday's results we'll decide on a month to
cycle and will keep trying naturally until then!
ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon
Blueinred - After much soul searching I have decided to
transfer my lone remaining frostie this spring. I need to speak with my new RE
about scheduling an endometrial scratch and arranging to move my embryo from my
old clinic. It's both very exciting and scary because this is it for is. Unless
I change my mind, which is highly doubtful, I am not going to cycle again.
missilini- We have our appointment with our RE tomorrow
afternoon. I'm a little nervous that we are all ready at this point. Does
anyone know about a medication donation program. We have to pay for everything
out of pocket.