High-Risk Pregnancy

hcg level doubles every 33 hours...???

My first hcg was 31.5. A week later it was 856.9. I was 4 weeks 3 days this Monday I got my second draw on. Anybody else double that fast? Worried its too high and maybe be a molar pregnancy.

Re: hcg level doubles every 33 hours...???

• Do you have a history of molar pregnancy that would cause you to be concerned?

What did your doctor say?

48hr or less for doubling is the rule of thumb, 33 hour average over the course of a week doesn't seem alarmingly rapid.

DD 7/2010, DS 3/2012, #3 due 4/24/2015

• I went to er today. My levels are 2554. They think they saw a start of a sac where it should be. So it doubled in 40 hours this time. I've only had 3 miscarriages. Never got a hcg level above 350 before.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to er today. My levels are 2554. They think they saw a start of a sac where it should be. So it doubled in 40 hours this time. I've only had 3 miscarriages. Never got a hcg level above 350 before.

Why did you go to the ER?
    04/2008 Biochemical
    03/2009 DS
    09/2013 Ectopic - MTX
    1/2014 Biochemical
    07/2014 Ectopic
    09/2014 Final injectible/IUI cycle prior to saving for IVF. BFP!!! 
    14 DPO: 179
    17 DPO: 547
    21 DPO: 2,180.70
    10/9/14 We have a heartbeat!!!!!
    Due June 5th!

• I had a constant sharp pain that was hurt to even walk. I thought I was having a miscarriage again. They called it round ligament pain. That I moved to fast or wrong and cause the pain. I was dizzy and more nausea at the time. Even going from sitting to standing hurt. But they said all is well. just to take it easy and rest.
  • My HCG level didn't double quite that fast. My level on Thursday was 484 and today it was 795. That sounded even high to me. My doctor is wanting another draw Wednesday to see what the levels did. I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing levels spike.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"