Breastfeeding

bras

Hello! I haven't posted on this board yet...I am 30 and my DH and I are pregnant with our second child. I am having a c section on May 6th and starting to get everything ready that we will need after baby. The reason for this post is I need help with bras. I had my daughter in December and I went from a DD to an F with her. I have always struggled finding bras. I ended up getting a couple sleep bras and then I got regular bras from Lane Bryant. I pretty much stayed home most of the time and lived in those sleep bras...I feel like I would have breastfed longer if I had breastfeeding bras and I feel bad about this. I want to do better this time. This time it will be summer which means tank tops and I am going to need something with some support since I am already an F now. I don't feel like nursing tanks have the support I need. I live in a smaller town so I will have to shop online which will be harder too... Can any of you ladies help me out?? What do you use? TIA!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bras

• Try www.mothersboutique.com. They have a section for cup sizes G - N. They even have a virtual fitting which is supposed to be pretty good. I have only looked at the site so far but they seem to have lots of good options. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"