October 2015 Moms

10-11 weeks symptoms...gone?

I'm about 10.5-11 weeks, and I woke up 3 days ago with every symptom gone. That monday, I had bad chest pains and shortness of breath, with bad cramps Tuesday and Wednesday, and puked all day Thursday. I've usually had some sort of morning sickness every day since week 7, didn't throw up a lot though. My stomach had also gotten bigger and very hard to the touch. However, friday EVERYTHING was gone. My boobs were small again, my stomach flat, no smell or food aversions, no morning sickness. Nothing. For 3 days now. I wake up feeling empty.

Should I be worried?! It feels too early for second semester energy and symptom disappearance...

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Same here. The past few days I haven't been as tired, even stayed up past 11p and this morning a bra I was flowing out of at week 6 now fits again. It's all so odd.
  • Not trying to be rude, but there are at least 10 other posts about symptoms disappearing overnight and being worried about it. That's what happens around this time, nausea doesn't usually gradually fade away, you wake up one morning and it's gone. The flat stomach thing is just bloat going away. Breasts swell with blood then the swelling comes and goes throughout pregnancy. Disappearing symptoms is normal and definitely something to be happy about!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes me too. I am 10 weeks 3 days. Still slightly tired in the evening and boobs are still a little sore it I push on them but that's about it. Does make me a little stressed out too but I try not to worry about it. I go for my 12 week scan in 2 weeks.
  • I'm at 10 weeks 3 days and most of my early pregnancy symptoms are gone. But I got to hear baby's heartbeat today, so I know all is well. It's normal at this point for symptoms to be going away.
  • I'm 10 weeks today and have the same thing going on. I used an at home dopplar and heard a faint, fast little heartbeat so I know little guy is in there. I want to feel pregnant though.. haha as silly as that sounds.
    1/1/15 - TTC  - Formal diagnosis of PCOS in December, started on Metformin 1/3/2015
    1/30/15 - BFP :)
    2/12/15 -HCG Beta #1 - 10,000  Beta #2 (2/16/2015) - 24,000-- 76 hr doubling time
    2/25/15 -Viability Scan- Baby F measuring 7w1d. FHR 167
    3/19/15- 10w2d - 1st prenal visit. Baby F looks to be 5 days early measuring 11weeks FHR 178
    4/16/15- 14w2d FHR 153, femur bones measuring 2 weeks ahead- Baby F's gender is still a mystery 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"