Trouble TTC

New here "Loss warning"

My husband and I did our first round of IVF/ICSI in September 2014. We were thrilled to find out that our 2 transfers both took and we were expecting twins. Everything was on target when I got excruciating side pain at 9 weeks (worst pain I have ever felt). My IVF Dr. checked the babies and all seemed fine but sent me to the ER where I thought I would die from the pain. Nothing helped. Since I was pregnant they couldn't do a CT. Fast forward to my final check-up before my release to OB at 10 weeks and we found that during that week one of the babies heart had stopped. It was horrible. I left and went to work with a terrible hole in my heart but excited for the little one that still remained. That afternoon I started bleeding extremely heavily. Again at the ER I was informed I was no longer pregnant and there was no sign of pregnancy. I was crushed. Fast forward a few weeks and still having pain my GP sent me for a CT and a subsequent ER visit for a potential ovary torsion. There is way more to this story but the end result was a laproscopy, fibroid, polyp and torsed cyst removal and D&C. So here I am. a month after and desperately wanting to try again. I had an HSG yesterday and all looked good so we should be able to try again next cycle. I was a low responder but with good quality eggs last time. I guess I am just looking for anyone who has been through the ringer and had some success.

Thanks in advance.

Re: New here "Loss warning"

• I'm just now doing stims for my 1st round, so no advice for you there. So sorry for your loss and that you're back here - but welcome :-)
  • I certainly haven't been through the ringer like that, but I too was a low responder with high quality eggs and am evidence that it can happen! Keep your chin up!
    Me: 41, DH 38, Diagnosis DOR
    Started TTC 12/2013
    First Trip to RE: 11/2014
    IVF Round 1: 2/2014 - BFP
    DD Born 11/9/2014
    TTC a Sibling Started 5/2015
    First IVF Round 8/15 - BFN
    Taking a break to go on vacation + enjoy the holidays before FET and/or another IVF round in 2016!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"