Infertility
Options

The POAS rabbit hole

*trigger warning...possible BFP*

Hi everyone,
I'm pretty new to this board but my husband and I transferred two embryos using ICSI on 3/4. I am currently 8DPT and tomorrow morning is my beta. I have been having symptoms of extremely tender breasts and feeling very tired. I've also been experiencing some light cramping which has made me nervous.

Yesterday I gave in and did a POAS from Dollar Tree. Got a faint BFP. I was so happy but obviously still being cautiously optimistic. I woke up this morning and did another DT test and a Target brand and got more of a line but still faint. Compared with another DT test and this line is even fainter than yesterday. So now I'm freaking out that maybe my HCG levels are dropping all over comparing these stupid DT tests. Basically what I need is someone to talk me off the ledge right now lol. I don't want to stress over this until my blood test tomorrow. Has anyone ever had this happen with DT tests? I'm going to attach a photo.

Test on top is DT from yesterday 7DPT
Test in middle is from this morning 8DPT
Test on bottom is Target brand this morning 8DPT

Thanks for listening! I've come this far and after 2 1/2 years of trying and the possibility of being pregnant, it's almost like I'm looking for something to go wrong.

Re: The POAS rabbit hole

• Options
    Ps. If this wasn't the right place to post this, I apologize in advance. I am so hypersensitive to the feelings of others going through this too.
  • Options
    That's what my tests looked like about 7 days past transfer. The next ad hi got a positive on a first response and a digital. They following day I had a beta of 42. I hope you truly are pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"