September 2015 Moms

Mayan Calendar gender predictor? Just for fun!

Carolina SaboCarolina Sabo member
edited March 2015 in September 2015 Moms
Have you heard of the Mayan Calendar gender predictor???

Re: Mayan Calendar gender predictor? Just for fun!

• This says girl for me while everything else is boy haha! This will be interesting. O:-)
  • I can't figure it out lol. I'm due September 1st!
  • Loading the player...
  • It says boy for me, as do all the other gender predictors, but I have a weird feeling it's a girl. Hmm?? Will come back and post my results when I find out!!
  • Mine says boy :)
  • Mine says boy, I feel like it's a girl though. I can't wait to find out!
  • You will have to find your age in the left-hand column and the month in which the baby was conceived in the upper row. ;)
  • It says girl for me. That's my feeling too. I can't wait to find out. Patience is not my strong suit. I scheduled an elective US for next Friday to determine the sex. I hope baby cooperates.
  • How do you read this? Age of mom at conception and conception month like the chinese chart or is it diff? Are you supposed to use your lunar age because thats different from your actual age to lol sorry lots of questions
  • How do you read this? Age of mom at conception and conception month like the chinese chart or is it diff? Are you supposed to use your lunar age because thats different from your actual age to lol sorry lots of questions

Age at time of conception ;) and month baby was conceived <3
  • Says boy for me. We'll see in a few weeks
  • Says boy for me. The chinese one says girl.
  • The Chinese one says girl for me too. I'm dying to find out!
  • edited March 2015

Have you heard of the Mayan Calendar gender predictor???

The Mayans were wonderful artist, architects, mathematicians and astronomers! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization
    They fully developed an incredible Calendar wich predicted lunar and solar cycles, eclipses and movements of planets with amazing accuracy!

Now I just wonder how accurate their gender predictor is?!

Check it out and let me know if it was right for you!!!

You will have to find your age (at time of conception) in the left-hand column and the month in which the baby was conceived in the upper row.

Okay cool! I did with my actual age it said boy then i calculated my lunar age and did it again and it says girl and the chinese says girl! These things are fun ! We find out on the 20th the sex cant wait to know and it be cool to see if the charts line up the same.

Edit: didnt realize you put in the original post sorry
  • Boo! I can't do any of the gender predictors that go by my age because my birthday was the same month as conception and I don't know if we conceived before or after my birthday!!
  • snikai said:

Boo! I can't do any of the gender predictors that go by my age because my birthday was the same month as conception and I don't know if we conceived before or after my birthday!!

Why don't you try both ;)
  • Hahaha none of these work for me :( Since I concieved either on my birthday the day before or the day after I'm not sure what age I was...if I'm one age it's a girl and if I'm the other it's a boy!
  • This thing has lied to me before! :)
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • I just did this and then "checked" my age and month for when I conceived my son and it said it was a girl. He's most definitely a boy lol I'll just have to wait longer to find out. Although in my 11 week ultrasound I'm sure I can see boy bits!!!
  • MiromiMMiromiM member
    edited March 2015
    I never know how to take these things having gone through FET. When would my conception day be? The day they fertilized the eggs (so is it the same for all my embyos) ? They day the egg implanted? *shrug*

Edited:

Eitherway it says I'm having a girl. I hope so!
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It says girl. We'll see.
  • This and the Chinese predictor both say boy. That's what I'm leaning towards too. We'll see here in about a month!

BabyFetus Ticker

• This and the Chinese one say boy for me! A boy would be nice since we could use all of my nephew's hand-me-downs (he'll be 10 months when our baby comes) but a girl would be fine, too. Dont have much control over it, haha!! We aren't finding out till the birth, though! ;)
  • It says I should be having a girl but found out two weeks ago I'm having a boy through the harmony test. So didn't work for me.
  • Both the Chinese & this one say girl! We'll see if they're right on Tuesday!
  • Girl... Chinese test and ramzi say girl too!
  • This says girl and Chinese calendar says boy. I checked for my daughter, the Mayan one said she'd be a boy and Chinese a girl...I'm going by the Chinese one because I want a boy lol. Will be interesting to see which is correct
  • Both this and Chinese calendar says girl and everyone has said girl. It's going to be a surprise if it's a boy haha
  • Says girl but NIPT says boy :)
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • jhenijheni member
    This says boy for me and we're having a boy! The Chinese predictor said girl. :-)
  • I did this for DS1 too and it was right. So who knows! 50/50 chance it's right ;)
  • Says boy for me and Chinese says girl/:
  • snikai said:

Boo! I can't do any of the gender predictors that go by my age because my birthday was the same month as conception and I don't know if we conceived before or after my birthday!!

Why don't you try both ;)
    One way says girl and the other says boy :(
  • Says its a girl for me, Ramzi + chinese predictor also said it was a girl... We will see!!
  • Chinese calendar says boy, this says girl, Ramzi says girl, dreams say boy. Who knows! We won't be finding out until May and that feels like a LIFETIME from now!
  • Everything is girl for me
  • This says boy, whereas the Chinese gender test, said girl. Everyone keeps telling me it's a boy, I've dreamt a few times that I'm having a boy and even named him in my dream. So fingers crossed!!!
  • Chinese says boy for me, where this says girl. Ahhhh the anticipation
  • Everything says girl for mee eeek excited find out mid april cant wait!
  • Most of my crazy predictors say girl, but I have a boy hunch. We find out on Saturday!!!!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"