April 2015 Moms
Options

Wierd scary dreams

i have been having the worst dreams. One night I dreamt I gave birth to a puppy and last night it was a kitten. (I have both in my house) I woke up crying so hard ! My husband said I kept saying "I just want my baby!" Anyone else having some crazy dreams?

Re: Wierd scary dreams

• Options
    Oh I definitely am! Random things/people that I come across throughout the day always end up in mine! Had one last week about Wiz Khalifa (of all people)...too much TMZ I guess.
  • Options
    Yup- in the same club. Dreamed two of my cats had rabies and I had to euthanize them. Me not a doctor- I have some medical background. Was awful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes. I had a horrible dream that my son was really with my ex fiancé and we fought non stop over custody.

My husband said I was nuts. Lol. My son is a spitting image of my husband.
  • Options
    Earlier in this pregnancy I had several terrifying dreams. I think part of it was anxiety since I had a M/C in July. With my daughter I had crazy kinky sex dreams nightly. Lol!
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I was having crazy kinky dreams too a lot during this pregnancy but last night I had a dream that I was pregnant and went into labor and it was no baby all blood I woke up sweating and crying
  • Options
    I have a dog that is very high maintenance and when we first got home we had to work a lot with him (He was abused) and although I love him to death I could only handle one dog that is so high strung... When I was pregnant with my daughter I had a dream that I went into labor and I would be pushing and struggling and trying to give birth... I would push out a marley... And another and another... It just kept going I would push as hard as possible and then out would come another little high strung aggressive dog snarling at me it was terrifying
  • Options
    I keep having dreams my husband is cheating on me and I wake up pissed off!
  • Options
    I had a dream I was breast feeding my parents cat! So gross!!!
  • Options
    When I was around 20 weeks I had a dream our son was here and I swaddled him and when I went to check in on him napping he was suffocated. This scared me so bad I almost didn't want to swaddle, but the halo swaddle sleeper I just bought has cooled most of my fear
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"