April 2015 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    SDJohnson26SDJohnson26 member
    edited March 2015
    I had an internal exam this afternoon so I was waiting for my mw and I passed gas as she opened the door a lil embarrassing but we just laughed it off I love my midwife
  • Options
    Totally peed myself coughing today. I should be use to this by now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SDJohnson26 that's horrible but hilarious lol
  • Options

I had an internal exam this afternoon so I was waiting for my mw and I passed gas as she opened the door a lil embarrassing but we just laughed it off I love my midwife

Lol at least you didn't do it while she was doing your internal- don't want to give your MW pink eye :))
  • Options
    I know if I was earlier in my pregnancy I probably would have cried with embarrassment but at this point I can't help it lol good thing it was a hubby free appointment today too lol
  • Options
    I just rigged up a contraption in my shower to make shaving easier--hand mirror and skinny belt at the exact right length...I shoulda been an engineer.
  • Options
    I have a TMI question:
    I am 33 weeks and 1 days today. What happens if I am dilated but don't know it and have sex? What where do those fluids go? Could it potentially be harmful to the baby?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    court476 said:

I have a TMI question:
    I am 33 weeks and 1 days today. What happens if I am dilated but don't know it and have sex? What where do those fluids go? Could it potentially be harmful to the baby?

Unless your water has broken it is fine. LO is safe from infection.
  • Options
    Ndm410 said:

court476 said:

I have a TMI question:

Unless your water has broken it is fine. LO is safe from infection.
    Good to know! Thanks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @court476 Dr says semen actually will help thin out your cervix and dilate so my Dr said add long as water is in tact go for it as much as you are in the mood just don't do rough
  • Options
    Have suddenly grown two massive painful hemorrhoids :( barely get any sleep with all this acid reflux and basically leak fluid all the time :/ The thing's other's neglect to tell you about pregnancy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"