April 2015 Moms
Options

Soooo stinking boredddd

I'm currently 34+3 and I've been on bed rest for high risk preterm labor since 27 weeks. I do take online classes so that does give me something to do, but being trapped in this little apartment is driving me bonkers. 3cm and 50% effaced for about 4 weeks now. I want my baby healthy and strong, but at the same time I want her to come out already so I can do something besides sleep, pee and eat. Is that selfish? 8-} :-SS :-w

Re: Soooo stinking boredddd

• Options
    The end is near! I can only imagine how hard it must be to be on bedrest. Is there a new hobby that you are interested in picking up? Something exciting and that would fill your time? I love crocheting and planning a totally unrealistic dream house. Lol
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I have a 2& 4 year old who are my little bed buddies and keep me company with movies/puzzles/ books etc- but I also make sure to have friends come visit me and I do a ton of "fantasy" online shopping. Somedays i have my husband move the couch so that it faces the backyard slider and I watch the kiddos play outside. Basically I change it up as much as possible and I still make a habit of showering and getting ready in the morning- even though it may just be into a fresh pair of PJs or leggings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"