D.C. Area Babies

Where are all the DC Bump Moms?

You all might be wondering where you can find more DC moms - there was a mass exodus of DC Bump moms several years back when the Bump instituted changes that we didn't feel comfortable with. If you'd like to find an active, incredibly supportive community that doesn't tolerate a lot of drama, feel free to sign up to the private board below:

You usually get approved within 24 hours and you'll find a couple of different boards on there (kids board, general board, health and fitness and travel boards), including people from the old Nest. Good luck to all of you!

Re: Where are all the DC Bump Moms?

• fascinating, it won't let me post the link. Ah, Bump Gods, you be wiley. Let's try this - just weave the address together by inserting punctuation in the proper areas and taking out the hyphens:

dcnestrefugees dot

P-R-O-B-O-A-R-D-S dot

C-O-M
  • marijaa333marijaa333 member
    edited March 2015
    Perhaps linking will work?

Guess not. :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Man I need this group can't figure out how to join
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    edited August 2015
    Man I need this group can't figure out how to join

maybe try the nest? ;)
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • There is more info on the nest forums for those trying to find local information.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers