TTC #1 since August 2011
September 2012: Start IF testing
DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA
October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos
November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues. Converted to freeze all due to lining issues. 2 blasts frozen on day 6!
January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues
April 2015: FET #2.1
Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI
(TTC#1 since 2009)
IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN
Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p
DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN
DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN
DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN
FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p
DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.
FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN
Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus
New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells
FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids
@Km672 Thanks for thinking of me. The plan for this FET is still slightly evolving, honestly I feel a little like I am writing my own protocol.
I started 20mg of prednisone on 3/10, it would have been 3/3 but I needed to give my uterus time to heal from the hysteroscopy before supressing my immune system. I start Lupron on 3/16 overlapping with BCPs for a few days. My baseline is on 3/24 and I will also do my NK and cytokine blood work and monthly (CBC, CMP, APTT) blood work for KK that day as well. I start oral estrace the 26th, I believe (this is a change from my last protocol, where I took delestrogen injections twice a week). My RE added an extra E2 blood draw and an extra ultrasound to watch for any potential lining issues. So I go in 4/1 for E2 blood draw, 4/6 is E2 and u/s, 4/7 is doppler and IVIG with Dr. KK, 4/9 is E2 and u/s. Hopefully my lining looks good and I start PIO on 4/9 for transfer on 4/14.
Since I found out that my appeal for IVIG was denied (although I am planning on filing and external review and wrote a letter to include with the appeal today) I decided to add intralipids as well this cycle. I am doing a double dose of intralipids on 4/10. I will have NK and cytokine testing around 4/14 and depending on these results and the results from 3/24, KK will likely recommend a second dose of IVIG which will be around 4/17. If this cycle is successful, I will probably have a third infusion after a positive beta.
I am already on baby aspirin (my RE wanted me to start it with BCPs, but I had to delay until after my hysterscopy because of bleeding) and will start lovenox around 3/27 and Viagra suppositories on 4/4. I am also on an increased dose of vitamin e to hopefully improve blood flow and help build my lining. I am also trying tart cherry and turmeric this cycle to hopefully help control my cytokines and avoid needing a second IVIG before a positive beta.
Hopefully combining between KK's immune protocol and my RE's immune protocol, we will finally have a successful cycle.
Hey MM29! It is good to hear from everyone. Thanks for starting the thread.
@Isgabriel I hope your transfer went well and that you are resting comfortably. Please let us know when your beta is (if you feel comfortable) so that we cn cheer you on!
@ronniesgirl1981 When are you starting your next cycle?
@Twinkie0612 Good luck with the lupron. I hope you don't get any headches! I undertand when you say you feel like you re writing your own protocol. Honestly, that is what I starte to do after IVF 3-ish and I believe that ultimately contributed to my success.
@Km672 - GL with you KK appt. Are they going to be checking your levels again?
AFM- all is well over here. I go back to work on Monday and I m dreading it. I know there will be lots of work waiting for me :-(
Me & DH (33), 3 Furbabies, TTC since October 2011Day 3 #’s (Dec 2012) FSH 9, AMH .77, LH 2.4, E2 31, AFC 9
DX: Me-DOR + No Tubes, DH-Fine
Ectopic 2007; lost tube/2nd tube removed Dec 2011
April 2012=IVF#1- EPP Antag+ICSI, 2R,0F (BFN),
Now dx’d with DOR.
June-July 2012=IVF#2- MDL+ICSI&AH,
8R,4M,3F (BFP 9dp3dt) Beta#1 at 11dp3dt=36, Beta#2 at 15dp3dt=156, Beta#3
at 19dp3dt=671, dx'd with SCH, no growth-m/c at 7wks/Lap Dec 2012 to remove small
Feb 2013=IVF#3-MDL, 2/1=baseline, started
10 units mdl, AFC-7, 2/3 start gonal f, self cxld cycle b/c of low
April 2013=IVF#3.5-(with new RE)AG/ANT Conv + ICSI. 4/10-4/23
bcp's, 4/20-4/27 lupron, 4/28-ganirelix until end of stimming, 5/2-600 gonal f,
5/4-add 1/2 vial menopur, 5/13-ER (9R,1M,1F), 5/17-ET, 1 beautiful 8 cell
(please be my sticky baby!!!!) 5/28-BFFN.
2013=IVF#4-LLP+ICSI &AH, 10/14 (6R, 2M, 2F), 10/17-ET, 1 seven cell &
a six cell, BFP at 9dp3dt, 1st beta=56, 2nd beta=52, CP.
2014=IVF #5-LLP, Cxld after 6 days of stims due to fast
response and lead follicle.
5.5-LLP, Lupron 3/10, BL 3/18, 11 days of stims, Trigger 3/29, ER 3/31. 7R, 2M, 2F. ET 4/3. Txfd one 5 cell & one 9 cell. BFP on hpt from 7dp3dt & on. Praise be to God. Beta #1 at 11dp3dt=106, #2 at 13dp3dt=239. First u/s 4/28, measuring on track & heartbeat seen. 5/5-2nd u/s, measuring on track with strong heartbeat. 5/12- 3rd u/s & released from RE. Grow baby grow, we love you! Baby G&T is a BOY! Born 12/2014 via c/s! 8lbs, 8oz & 21 inches.