Babies on the Brain
Options

9 days

9 days till my expected period, hoping for that bfp. Anyone else in the same boat?

Re: 9 days

• Options
    I've still got quite a bit. My last AF was on the 25th, and according to my chart, I don't think I've OV'd yet. This is my first month charting plus DS has been super sick so I have not been consistent with taking my temp at the same time each morning. Nor have I had a good nights rest since the night of the 27th. O_o

FXd you get your BFP! Good luck!!
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    If you are still 9 days away from your period, you are likely only about 6 days past ovulation which is too early for a BFP since implantation generally doesn't occur until 7-10 days past ovulation.  This also assumes you ovulated when you expected you would. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know about ovulation not taking a test today but after my period is expected. Meant to say im taking a test after 9 days. :)No I don't know if it will be technically late since I'm not charting but I can still test till it shows up or I get a bfp.
  • Options
    Seven days wait on AF for me, doctors app tomorrow and I think its still too early to test. But we shall see. I just hate getting a dreaded bfn. Four months TTC for us but I'm not too concerned at this point, I've stressed too much previous to keep doing that routine. If it is a yes well be ecstatic. Good luck everyone!