October 2015 Moms
Options

Turning point at 9 weeks?

So all of a sudden at 9 weeks today, the past few days I have felt really good! Boobs still a little sore but not as tired and I actually have a good appetite and haven't had any nausea. I wasn't expecting this for a few more weeks and who knows, it can change tomorrow. I'm also noticing a definite bloat/baby bump in the past few days. Anyone around 9 weeks and feeling the same way?

Re: Turning point at 9 weeks?

• Options
    I do! I haven't had much sickness, a little nausea around week 6. But now I'm in week 8 and have woke up feeling wonderful! Still obviously a bit more tired and hungry than normal, and boobs still tender, but barely feel pregos!
  • Options
    I have felt great through most of my pregnancy, until just a few days before I hit week 9. Now I'm nauseous all day and just feel awful. I thought I was going to skip all of that, but my body had other plans apparently.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too, hit 9 weeks & I feel better, less nausea, less wanting to eat 24-7, a little less tired but still very irritable, ha. I have a stomach too, but small one.
  • Options
    Mariela&babyMariela&baby member
    edited March 2015
    I'm the opposite! Felt great until week 7 and 4 days. Then it hit me! Week 9 was bad. Entered week 10 and having the worst nausea (literally all day) and super tired. And so much heartburn. Hoping it all goes away by week 12. :)
  • Options
    I have all day sickness, and can manage small amounts of different types of foods here and there (mostly potatoes cooked in different ways). Looking forward to when the nausea disappears because I love food and I miss eating! :(
  • Options
    9 weeks and 3 days and I'm still nauseated all day long. Have to watch what I eat and how much I eat. Or let's run to the bathroom! Pants are starting to feel snug. The exhaustion feeling is really kicking my butt this time.
  • Options
    9 weeks has been a definite turning point for me! Almost the exact same as you, rachl1010...boobs still sore, but a little less so. Much more energy and a better appetite. And a little baby bump! Glad to hear I'm not the only one!
  • Options
    I feel the same way. I have been extremely nausous and fatigued up to 9 weeks and I will be 10 weeks tomorrow. I have been admitted to the hospital on several occasions for how sick I have been lately so I'm hoping the worst is over!! I also have CVS (cyclic vomiting syndrome) which makes morning sickness 10x worse.
  • Options
    It's interesting to hear everyone's experiences. I was fine til week 7 and started to feel nauseous then. This morning I woke up and felt more nauseous. Couldn't stand up for more than 10 minutes without feeling dizzy. Finally threw up around noon and felt a little better but still stayed laying down. Went to shower around 430 and threw up again. Anyone have any ideas on what to eat? All I've had all day is ginger ale, powerade, and saltines. :(
  • Options
    Mine just the opposite. I'm 9 weeks and nausea is just starting. Yuck!
  • Options
    Week 8 was brutal! Now entering week 10 starting to feel not so hungover every day
  • Options
    I've been super bloated even before the hpt was positive! No nausea until 6wks 5days at the 1st appt. Now it's waves, off and on all day/night. Definitely feel/look preggars everyday now.
  • Options
    I haven't had nausea at all, just really fatigued, but when it comes to bed time, I can't fall asleep or stay asleep! I've tried going a few days without napping hoping that would help, but no luck! Boobs are super sore, some days I can't stop eating, other days I could have a few grapes and not want to eat again. I'm really hoping nausea just passes on by me...
  • Options
    Yes! Week 8 was rough- so sick every day and dizzy spells yuck. absolutely NO sex all week and weeks prior... until last night, i feel better today (9w1d) still a bit queasy but tolerable. Boobs still ache. Of course, it makes me panic, but now just waiting for that baby bump ;)
  • Options
    I was 9weeks yesterday March 10. I also don't feel as nuesated. My boobs grow a cup size and my belly wiggles and looks bigger. My tailbone hurts a lot now as well.. I have had terrible acne, I don't know if you have that but it sucks):
  • Options
    Ginger slice helped me but, make sure it actual ginger. Peppermint candy I could suck in help too..
  • Options
    9 weeks today and feeling great!  Causing me a bit of paranoia but reading everyone's comments on here makes me feel normal.  My boobs are still a tiny bit tender but everything else is a-okay!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm almost 9 weeks and I'm starting to feel great!!
  • Options
    9 weeks and feeling like HELL! Exhausted and nauseous on and off the last 3 days. Hope another good day is on the horizon soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
    BFP 11.12.12 ** DD born 7.29.13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Since my last post things have changed...back to being hungry all day!
  • Options
    9w5d today and I cooked dinner and cleaned my entire house did 4 loads of laundry and scrubbed the bathrooms for the first time in a month.  Hoping for more days like today.   Yesterday I couldn't even lift my head without being dizzy and nauseous all day.  
    BFP on 1/27/11 - EDD 10/7/11 - M/C on 2/21/11 @ 7w3d
    BFP on 11/3/11 - EDD 07/6/12 - DD born 6/27/12 via c-section 
    BFP on 1/31/15 - EDD 10/9/15 -- Beta #1 @ 17dpo: 394, Beta #2 @ 20dpo: 1604 (35 hour doubling time!), Beta #3 @ 24dpo: 5287
    1st ultrasound 2/19 6w6d - strong heartbeat and measuring perfectly!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Week 10 and on day 3 of not being so tired I could die at 4pm. Its amazing!
  • Options
    This gives me so much hope! I've been feeling like utter crap since week 5 (feeling feverish, nauseated, headaches, sluggish) and I am approaching week 8. Hoping the worst part of this nausea is over or nearing an end! It's odd because I feel best in the mornings, but when late afternoon and evening come around, it's no Bueno. But, I had my first ultrasound yesterday and got to hear my baby's strong heartbeat. That made my day!
  • Options
    Sounds like we all have a little bit of a different experience! I'm still feeling ok most days, not great but not like crap like I was from about week 5 to 8. I'm a nurse and work 7a to 5p and have an hour commute each way so the worst is coming home and knowing I can't just sit down, we have to eat do dishes, do.laundry and i have a 15 year old daughter that always needs rides here or there. That being said, it's alot more tolerable now that I don't feel like throwing up every 5 min! Whether you are in my boat or the still feeling like I can't eat anything, we will get there ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"