April 2015 Moms
Options

If you have a name question CLICK HERE!

there is a name board to post all your name questions. The board is getting flooded from all the name posts and questions. Thanks.

Re: If you have a name question CLICK HERE!

• Options
    Go under all forums and you should find it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it's only when it hurts some bodies feelings. Like I don't give a crap what anyone is naming there kid and why are they asking strangers? I'll probably get banned for giving my opinion even when asked.
  • Options

I'm confused by the definition of flooding the board. Shouldn't the excess posts be removed by now? Or is that only when content offends newbs and drive bys.....

I'm assuming that it's also when it makes tb look bad.
  • Options
    It's showing @pignapoke commented on this but I can't see it :(
  • Options
    For some reason @pignapoke can only send messages at this time , but hasn't been banned ??
  • Options
    Amen, sister! Back when things were still normal, that's where I posted mine.  And honestly compared to most boards here, that's still one of the more active ones. 
  • Options

I started reporting all the name posts. I don't care what people want to name their kids. Also, I feel it's kind of ridiculous to ask strangers to name your child. I see a future awkward conversation going like this.

"Hey mom, how did you pick what my name would be?"
    "I didn't sweetie, internet strangers on an app chose for me."

Oh they don't violate the terms of use I did that last night with my reasoning being it's flooding the board......I then went back to the flooding the board thread and said what the admins told me but for some reason it is not letting others know I posted something new on it
  • Options
    kier23 said:

I started reporting all the name posts. I don't care what people want to name their kids. Also, I feel it's kind of ridiculous to ask strangers to name your child. I see a future awkward conversation going like this.

"Hey mom, how did you pick what my name would be?"
    "I didn't sweetie, internet strangers on an app chose for me."

Oh they don't violate the terms of use I did that last night with my reasoning being it's flooding the board......I then went back to the flooding the board thread and said what the admins told me but for some reason it is not letting others know I posted something new on it
    Lovely....well, then I am just going to start putting absurd names up for my own amusement.

• Options
    mnharkcom said:

It's showing @pignapoke commented on this but I can't see it :(

She's still in a "time out" :-(
  • Options
    When did nomesy get banned?
  • Options

Wondering the same thing!

• Options
    kier23 said:

Wondering the same thing!

Two days ago. She was openly questioning bump admin about a warning she got and asking them for clarification on the TOU. The hammer came down shortly after that.
  • Options
    I have and always will recommend either Cornelius or Cornelia Humperdink!

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    Bumping this cos reasons.
  • Options
    This needs to be back on top. Please go to the name board - they actually care about baby names.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"