November 2014 Moms

I don't know how I feel right now...

I haven't been on here much lately, my little guy is just over 4 months old! It is all so exciting an I am just in love with both of my kids. Now with that being said, I just took a few tests today and all 4 have a slight positive. I should of started bc sooner, yes we used condoms, but here we go again. Anyone else have kids so close together? Breastfed while prego? Also some pics of my little man and daughter fo fun!

Re: I don't know how I feel right now...

• Congratulations! Unfortunately I don't have any advice to add. I'm just so happy to hear it's possible. My husband and I want to start on our 2nd. Our first is 3 months and 3 weeks. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
  • mow1980 said:

Congratulations! Unfortunately I don't have any advice to add. I'm just so happy to hear it's possible. My husband and I want to start on our 2nd. Our first is 3 months and 3 weeks. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

My doctor let me know women are extremely fertile right after birth, she also said its good to wait for your body to heal and wait at least 9 months but hey my body is in baby mode I guess lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations my lo is 16wks tomoz& if i had my way we wud go for number 4 but bern told no chance, sometimes things happen for a reason. My friend only has 10months between her second & third children xx
  • U defo can breast feed while pregnant xx
  • U defo can breast feed while pregnant xx

Thank you, we are making doc apt to make sure I am, I took a clear blue and it was neg. and I have been having cramping. They said it could be a chemical pregnancy, so we shall see. I know you can breastfeed while pregnant, I was told you can lose supply so I was hoping someone knew first hand lol I guess I will be finding out at some point huh?
  • Hopefully they giv u answer u want xx
  • Congrats :) I found I was pregnant when my oldest was 8 months. I'm not going to lie, It hard. But I love them both very, very much!
  • Maelara said:

Congrats :) I found I was pregnant when my oldest was 8 months. I'm not going to lie, It hard. But I love them both very, very much!

Happy it can be done, looks like a bad batch of tests,  all since have been neg, thank goodness lol we want another but in about 2 years!
  • I too got pregnant while nursing. My oldest two are 15 months apart. I swear it was a blessing! Looking back my daughter although a surprise was sent bc my son needed her. He is shy and she is outgoing! They are each others bff!
    I was able to nurse while pregnant for awhile but my son self weaned. I've been told my milk might have tasted different bc of the pregnancy.
    Best of health! Congratulations!!