Secondary IF
Options

Hi everyone, my name is Page. DH and I have been TTC#2. We already have a 9 yr old little girl. We've been desperate to give her some siblings for a while. After realizing we were having some trouble we decided to see a RE. I had all my level checked including a HSG and everything came back normal. We then had DH do a seman analysis. Thats when we dicovered he had low sperm count. He went to a urologist and found out he had a blockage. He then proceeded to have a varicocele surgery. Three months later he did another semen analysis and his count increased severely. So we are exteremely happy about those results. Our RE recommended we start with IUI to increase out chances. I just had my first IUI on March 1st and we are hoping for a BFP!
Me(28) DH(28) 
DD(9)
Expecting Baby #2

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Newbie

• Options
    PageNJewelzPageNJewelz member
    edited March 2015
    Sorry.. no one in my life knows we are struggling with TTC. So I don't get to share any of my up and downs with anyone.
    Me(28) DH(28) 
    DD(9)
    Expecting Baby #2

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck with everything. It looks like you found the Trouble Trying to Conceive a Sibling board already. There may be more people there at the same point as you. Hope your IUI was sucessful.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies
    Me(28) DH(28) 
    DD(9)
    Expecting Baby #2

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"