November 2014 Moms

Rolling over at night

is it ok to let my baby sleep on her stomach? I lay her down on her back and she immediately rolls onto her stomach face down. I try to put her head to the side but it's like she prefers to be be face down ( is that weird/normal??)

I tried several times last night to reposition her and she always moves into the face down position in the crib. I'm so nervous she won't be able to breathe.

Re: Rolling over at night

• Here is Leah napping
  • Rollers already? My 17 weeks old has no interest in rolling over yet. Following along for the future...
  • Loading the player...
  • Personally, this would make me nervous. My LO has been rolling since 13 weeks. She sleeps in a co-sleeper in our bed and likes to roll on her side and sleep. However, I get worried when she is up against the side of the co-sleeper and move her. Of course, this often wakes her up... :( Good luck!
  • Definitely would worry me bc she's face down... If you want to prevent her from rolling try to roll blankets and put them on both of her sides.... If she has trouble sleeping in her back invest in the Snuza to give you peace of mind.
  • My baby does same thing- I have one of those angel movement monitors- after 20 secs of not breathing it has
    Alarm. Walmart amazon babies r us
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"