Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!
((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!
This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.
A check-in will be posted every week. Please reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. Once you get pregnant please post about your first and second beta then move over to the pregnancy check in.
QOTW: What are you most excited about for this coming spring?
TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!
bleebebebebe- I had an appointment with my RE yesterday for a fluid ultrasound. All looked fine. So I got my calendar and a birth control Rx. BCPs should start in about 2 weeks with my next period and meds begin in mid March. It's kind of starting to feel real that we are really about to go through this again. Getting nervous too....
cinciem- Just on to another cycle...
fullfhope- we are TTC on our own right now, going to RE on December 29 and we will make a plan then for going forward.
Gregermis- Sorry I've been MIA a little. We had a nice little 4 day weekend trip to San Diego and work before and after was crazy!
I O'd on Valentine's day I"m pretty sure, but BFN on a FRER Wed and starting spotting also says this cycle is a bust.
I had an RE visit (same old clinic, but new RE and staff) and I guess it'll be okay. One of my old RE's just opened a new clinic near by too... If we decide for IVF again, good chance I'll jump ship and go see her again. As soon as I officially get CD1 we'll schedule CD3 BW and DH is signed up for a repeat SA. We'll also repeat HSG and next cycle (not the one I'm about to start) if needed we'll try a Femara + TI. I'm hoping that being GF and on my meds means we can have some success without IVF (esp since DH isn't convinced the cost is worth it for a 2nd one).
iloveflipflops- I'm just waiting to meet with the Re next week for a consultation.
katekat8721 AF came and went and was horrible. We are still trying on our own, a miracle baby would be nice but ya know. We filed our taxes and found we'll be getting back enough to cover the FET, so that's a load off our chest. I weaned from the pump so this cycle was all jacked up, I don't know if I should expect AF this weekend or if it'll be another 50+ day cycle. Annoying!
Okitty- Just waiting for AF, was due yesterday. No big breakthroughs for us.
MAbride0808-Cycle 3 was a bust. We are just going to continue to TTC until our RE appointment in March.
TTC, with treatments
amandaleigh1- My FET was a BFN. Everything went perfectly (per the RE) yet it did not work. AF is already here, so I head back to the RE tomorrow for CD3 FSH testing required by my insurance. Then I go back the week after for a endometrial biopsy. I want to rule out any ute issues before putting any more embryos back. After another cycle, I will start OCP for a new FET cycle.
Ann679-I had my retrieval yesterday. I'm completely shocked. They got 8 eggs and 6 of them fertilized. That's more than my first 2 cycles combined. Now I'm hoping for some good growth.
Bellalou – Well, AF arrived today but GI failed to send pregnancy clearance after RE sent 3 faxes to them for it. And now my GI is away til next week. So, my guess is I'm being pushed back another month.
What did I ever do that was so bad in life to deserve this?
Efhoping2010- Had my pap and annual last week found out my Vitamin D is low so another vitamin daily for me, DH had his consult with the new infertility urologist yesterday he only needs DH to repeat his hormone bloodwork to make sure he has sperm production, he does not need to examine him which DH is thrilled about. AF started yesterday so I braved the cold this morning and brought my shipping kit to the local hospital lab and had my CD 3 labs drawn and spun to serum and they will be shipped to the "big clinic" on Monday. There were a ton of instructions for the lab so I hope it all goes smoothly. Next I wait for CD 3 test results and schedule a phone regroup with the RE for the week of March 9th to learn our chances of success, he is big on percentages. RE also wants me to have an HSG either soon before stims or after ER but before FET. So we will know soon if IVF/ICSI #4 is possible, nervous.
EmAzeem- My beta came in today at 577 and progesterone at 19. So of course I'm on more meds (oral progesterone) then second beta wed at 7am (central) 2nd Beta 1256 I believe. I can't remember exact numbers but all looks great. Progesterone went up to 22. Friday is final beta draw then we schedule for an ultrasound.
emwaiting – 6/18We are currently off all meds and just seeing what will happen on our own. Praying for that little miracle to happen. You know be one of those that can say "it will happen when you quit trying!" ha I will be 6 wks tomorrow from my last period so that is frustrating that it won't come on it's own. If it isn't here in another week then they will do a blood test to make sure I'm not prego and then do the meds to start my period. Kinda hard to have that miracle without my period or ovulating. We had to do IVF to get our DS so we are thinking we will have to go down that road again so time to save $$ again!
gazelle86- I had a monitoring appt today and RE said everything looked great. I start progesterone shots on Thursday and FET is still a go for next Tuesday. RE said she doesn't need to see me again until day of transfer. I'm curious I havnet had any blood work this cycle except my initial consultation appt. Is that normal for a FET? I didn't even think anything of it until I was reading about everyone's updates.
HeatherHam10- I just finished provera a few days ago and I'm currently waiting on AF. Once she arrives we will begin bcp and prepare for our fet the 2nd week in April so most likely April 9th. I'm feeling very nervous for so many reasons. Ds will be 8 months then. We have 2 shots at an fet and then wed be back for a fresh which I dread
hugmonkey- Received all my meds. I go for my day 2 ultrasound on Wed (on day 3 because of the blizzard we're expecting). So, I may be started my injections soon. It feels unreal to be starting again.June0609- We got 5 normal frosties after PGS. FET is scheduled for 12/10.
Kaf7- I just finished my suppression check. This has been the worlds lightest period but my lining is thin and my ovaries are dormant. AFC was 7
Likely start stims tomorrow and am hitting the road now for my 5h drive back home. I am trying to beat a big storm.
KDR19179-7/16 I haven't been on the bump in awhile because I have been busy with the twins and work, but we are in the process of going back for our single frozen embryo. We don't tell many people IRL when we are going through IVF cycles, so I would love to talk about it somewhere! CD day 1 was July 10, I saw the RE on Monday. I'm taking estradiol 2mg 3x daily. I go back on 7/21 for an ultrasound and blood draw. The embryo transfer is scheduled for 7/28. We only have 1 embryo left and it has about a 65% chance of surviving thaw. If it survives thaw, it has a 27-30% chance of pregnancy.
Millie1984- Im waiting to start an IVF cycle-- just waiting for AF so I can start BCPs (which will hopefully be any day now...)
MrsAmyDylan- So I confess that beta or bust did not fly this time around. I got DH on board with testing this morning. At 2:15 I woke up and couldn't fall asleep. By 3:15 I guess my restlessness woke him up. He said, if you can't sleep because you are nervous, let's just test now! Soooooo....at 3:15 this morning I got a BFP!!!!!!! We are 7dp5dt and it wasn't even a squinter!
Pam MG – Had my beta this morning and it was 164!!! Next one is on Monday (what a stupid long wait).
Phishgirl29- CD7 today of my FET cycle. I go in for monitoring on Sunday for them to check my lining. I was put on estrace to thicken up my lining. Who know when my transfer be but I have a feeling it will be late next week or early the following week.
Pinkmickey24-9/17 Cycle 3 is underway. Going to sit down and chat with DH about when we should return to the RE. I want to cycle August/September again because a May/June baby if all works out is much nicer on a teacher's schedule, but I would be grateful for a baby at anytime in the year.
Run20K-We will start IVF in March. Husband's most recent semen analysis showed 0 sperm, so we're doing a repeat in 2 weeks. We do have 6 vials frozen from a few years ago, but hopefully his production will increase after visiting the urologist next month. He took Clomid last time and that increased his count from 100 to 400,000. Fingers crossed! In the meantime, I'm training for a race and waiting for my period. I'm 2 weeks late, but not pregnant!
STL34-I had an ultrasound today before they thawed our last embryo and there appeared to be fluid in my uterus and my lining looked off. So, I was cancelled again. I am not sure what we are going to try next.
Thosethreewords- I got my IVF calendar!
trigirl79 – First appt was last Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!
WadzFaith-In 2ww purgatory after we transferred 2 embryos on Nov 2nd.
Ist Beta will be 11/14 (9 days to go!)
wreckitsmommy- Thank you for telling me about this check-in! I'll be sure to keep you all updated on Friday's appointment when we go get SCSA results! Once we get Friday's results we'll decide on a month to cycle and will keep trying naturally until then!
ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon
coastalchristina- I have my protocol in place and will start with my next period.
Blueinred - I saw a different RE last Friday. Good news and bad news is that nothing untoward jumped out at him. In all 3 FETs lining was within the normal range, albeit on the low end. E2 levels were fine. He would not change FET protocol except to do an endometrial scratch. Obviously he can't guarantee a BFP and I am really scared to even try again.
missilini- We have our appointment with our RE tomorrow afternoon. I'm a little nervous that we are all ready at this point. Does anyone know about a medication donation program. We have to pay for everything out of pocket.