May 2015 Moms
Options

Sharp pains at night

edited March 2015 in May 2015 Moms
Ive noticed the past week that I'm waking up with a sharp pain where my right ovary normally is. It's enough to make me moan in pain for 10 minutes or so and I don't get it during the day. Anyone ever experience pain like this?? I'm almost 25 weeks and no other problems physically.

Re: Sharp pains at night

• Options
    It can be round ligament pain. From growing and stretching things out.
  • Options
    I always take the safe approach... Pain that intense needs a doctor to check it out to put your mind at ease and ensure nothing is wrong with baby. I apparently developed a dermoid tumor on my right ovary. They're benign and aren't uncommon to show up during pregnancy. To be safe, go in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get pains too sometimes, but I as well have a small dermoid cyst on my ovary. My doctor says its normal stretching of the ligaments too. You can always call your OB to put your mind at ease.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I will check it out in a few days at next appointment... Helpful!
  • Options
    When I had that I ended up having a uti
  • Options
    I had similar pain when I was 20-25 weeks also. Never did quite figure out if it was rlp or constipation. I used to lay in bed in agony rubbing the right side of my underbelly until it subsided. Luckily it doesn't happen anymore. Every week one pain is replaced with another!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"