Pregnant after a Loss
Options

scared

julesto3julesto3 member
edited March 2015 in Pregnant after a Loss
As soon as I found out I was pregnant I became terrified. I don't want to seem negative but every symptom I have or do not have just terrifies me. I hate it just scares me. I believe then I am seven weeks but after a hard day yesterday I don't know if it's still viable. I feel like everything I do is affecting me negatively. I've been praying most of today and I just need extra hope because I really haven't had any symptoms other then feeling nauseous a few days ago. I just don't know what to do and this anxiety is driving me crazy.

Re: scared

• Options
    It's normal to feel the way you do. I really didn't have any symptoms with this pregnancy and I worried sick about it. Here I am 32 weeks along and everything for the moment seems to be ok. I try to take it one day at a time. Sending T&P's your way.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry you feel scared but you are definitely not alone. After years of TTC, my husband and I completely gave up. We had several IUIS and the three that worked, I lost so I felt so done. Two years later (this past November ) I found out I was expecting and was terrified. I couldn't go through another MC. We didn't even tell people until I was three months along because we got so tired of telling people I was pregnant, just to deliver the bad news. Well I'm 21 weeks now and like you spent every day praying. I'm just finally feeling like I'm over the hump.

I wish you the best! I know it's scary!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"