Multiples

NT scan worry

I had my NT scan last Wednesday at 12w 4d. My first ultrasound tech at my 9.5 week apt was very outgoing and narrative, this time I had a different tech and she pretty much didn't say a word the whole time, other than to tell us the heart rates. My husband asked a question at one point and she quickly said " dr. So and so reads the scan." She didn't tell me the NT measurements, however when we were finished I saw she had written 1.6 and 2.0. I also noticed the box that said "nasal bone present" was not checked for either twin. Of course I immediately started googling as soon as I got home and am now nervous about the nasal bone part. I haven't heard back from anyone yet with the results, but am also reading that the bloodwork that goes along with the scan is not accurate for twins? I am not sure if her lack of dialogue was a bad sign.
Just wondering if anyone has any insight or experience- I guess the lack of explanation is what is really driving me crazy.

Re: NT scan worry

• Go and see your GP/ OB straight away, to put your mind at ease (they won't necessarily call you back for results). I was told that if the sonographer sees any anomalies they have to tell you straight away. I'm sure its just that they were being rude. Our twins had similar measurements and we got the all clear.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"