September 2015 Moms
Options

September 4th DD

I'm not sure if my last post went up/: Anyone else due 9/4? I'm 13wks 1d. My husband and I think we conceived December 13th? Just was to see how accurate Doc & US are since was a surpise baby. We are so excited!

Re: September 4th DD

• Options
    I'm due 9/4 And I think we conceived around 12/13 as well. We're positive on all our dates and based off of uterus size, my midwife thinks I'm right in track so I won't have an u/s until 19 weeks.
  • Options
    Yay! Since we weren't tracking ovulation and I'm irregular this was my best guess. Good to know. Hopefully our babies come before Labor Day so doctors aren't gone! I'm finding out sex around 19wks too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't wait to find out the sex! My husband and I are so excited. My niece is hoping baby comes early on 8/27 because that's her birthday. Lol
  • Options
    Yay!!! The sound of "September 4" is music to my ears!! <3 We had our first U/S at 10 weeks and although I measured about 10wks 3days, she kept my due date the same :) Happy 13th week, ladies! Hope you're all feeling well! Im feeling pretty good today- I was actually motivated to clean my house and get some thing done-- and it's been awhile! Maybe it's the sunshine or the second trimester.. but man, I hope I get my groove back! 
    We will *hopefully* find out the sex in April at a 20 week ultrasound. DH swears its a girl- I have no idea. FTM here!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm a FTM too! I have been feeling so much better today. I cooked, cleaned, and I actually made a plan for dinner. Haven't done that in weeks.
  • Options
    My due date is September 8th. I had a positive ovulation test on December 16 and we did the baby making dance. After that day I was sick and we didn't do it for a week. So I can pretty accurately state we conceived on that date. The first ultrasound dated us exactly as I had calculated. So if your cycle is pretty regular like mine, December 13 sounds right on!
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks today (hooray!) and due September 5th. I was tracking my cycles and I am fairly certain we conceived Dec 13th.
  • Options
    My due date is also September 4th, I'm super excited! I will find out the sex of the little one probably sometime this week (over the age of 35). I just want some good results from the testing, and a happy and healthy little one!

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Good luck everyone! Keep in touch. I'll post my gender in April. So happy first trimester is almost over...
  • Options
    I have a 9/4 DD too! Cannot wait until then!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"